I'm good, thanks :p

Aww no like for you! And now go to bed without eating your supper :mad:

Even for something like this?
cwWu5bM.jpg

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: JunpakuKarasu

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I think I stopped breathing... Turns out I did a thing!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yah know wouldn't anything "game" related get you fired? Atleast that's how it works at my job

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Yah know wouldn't anything "game" related get you fired? Atleast that's how it works at my job

Termination is not a risk unless it was explicit or offensive, but "borderline" things will lead to a great many questions I would rather avoid. The fact my name sounds like something from this genre - by complete coincidence - unfortunately enlarges the problem.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Termination is not a risk unless it was explicit or offensive, but "borderline" things will lead to a great many questions I would rather avoid. The fact my name sounds like something from this genre - by complete coincidence - unfortunately enlarges the problem.

Ah I see where I work we are allowed to text but if we are surfing the internet and doing "other" things like playing a game and further in the "other" things categroy we my face a leave or termination depending on what we were caught doing.... Which makes no sense cause the other teens that work here are zombies on there phones unless a customer walks in... Then they look busy.