Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
What if i said pretty please?
No.

I don't quite think that link would be an appropriate avatar for this forum.
(Not sure how much implied nudity is too much on here- but I personally wouldn't be comfortable posting the above unless it was spoilered and labelled)
Is that what was in WayOfTime's link? o_O

Reactions: pc_assassin

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
...Then what was Celestialphoenix talking about?
The way her skin was exposed.

How about this? It was totally not hard to find at all.
Ritsuko_Akagi_Lance_of_Longinus_moon_End_of_Evangelion.jpg

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I apologize in full to @Reika for dragging you into this mess. Didn't exactly expect it to take that kind of turn, either, which just made it weirder.

Anyway, moving off of such an awkward topic, I'm thinking about starting to watch SAO again. I binge watched the first season and parts of the second, then stopped when they started objectifying his sister in an incredibly perverse way, but I hear they stopped because of how many complaints they were getting. Thoughts?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I apologize in full to @Reika for dragging you into this mess. Didn't exactly expect it to take that kind of turn, either, which just made it weirder.

Anyway, moving off of such an awkward topic, I'm thinking about starting to watch SAO again. I binge watched the first season and parts of the second, then stopped when they started objectifying his sister in an incredibly perverse way, but I hear they stopped because of how many complaints they were getting. Thoughts?
The GGO arc is great.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for someone to recommend a good introductory anime

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Mind giving me a link last time I looked up an anime they were in Japanese.... And lets just say they werent ones i would enjoy watching if anyone was in the room even if they were facing the back of my screen

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Mind giving me a link last time I looked up an anime they were in Japanese.... And lets just say they werent ones i would enjoy watching if anyone was in the room even if they were facing the back of my screen

Use gogoanime.com. You can watch it all for free there, and it's subbed!(I think there's dub versions too if you really want it.) Just...turn on adblocker. Adblocker is a necessity.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Well I guess I'm going to start watching it again, since everyone thinks it's so great. Hnnnng peer pressure y u do dis

In all seriousness I'm probably going to need to make sure I have nothing to do for a few hours whenever I decide to do so, because I know I'm not watching it again without going fullout binge again.