ANIME AVATARS!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Qazplm601, Sep 20, 2014.

1. RJS

RJS New Member

I've heard negative comments about the Hellsing anime, but never watched it myself. Ultimate (the OVA series) is excellent though

pc_assassin and Eruantien like this.
  2. fowltief

fowltief New Member

Read or die OVA... not the series..

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

pc_assassin likes this.
  3. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Rjs, who is your avatar, and tief

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

pc_assassin likes this.
  4. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

Love the new avatar man

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

5. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

thanks

pc_assassin likes this.
  6. fowltief

fowltief New Member

Yuma kuga, anime called world trigger..I enjoyed it until they cut it short :(

pc_assassin likes this.
  7. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Aww

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

pc_assassin likes this.
  8. frederikam

frederikam New Member

16/25 in of Log Horizon. Really loving the series so far. I would say why but I think that would be a spoiler.

9. RJS

RJS New Member

Kamishiro Rize from Tokyo Ghoul.

10. fowltief

fowltief New Member

Every time I use tap talk I see this..I'm Alittle disturbed.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

pc_assassin likes this.
  11. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

I get it too.. the way Tapatalk works, it seems, it loads the most recent picture in the thread. I *think* it keeps it stored in the cache for the app so when ever that refreshes/clears it checks for the next pic. So having just uploaded one it should refresh soon

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

LivingAngryCheese and Bigdbigd03 like this.
  12. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Thank you

pc_assassin likes this.
  13. Azzanine

Azzanine New Member

Watched a really short odd anime on the weekend... FLCL or something like that, confused the hell outta me. Still not sure what went on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

fowltief and pc_assassin like this.
  14. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Then put ii in a spoiler.

pc_assassin likes this.
  15. frederikam

frederikam New Member

The anime feels way more strategic than, say, SAO, where the MC is just naturally able to somehow defeat almost anything with little resistance and little strategy in mind.
    Additionally, when the LH characters find themselves in the world they are quite unaware of how it works and why they are there in the first place. This adds a feeling of mystery and discovery, I especially like the part where they found out about cooking food and used it to their advantage. I initially found the tasteless food to be quite odd and depressing. This was all pleasantly surprising and something I had not expected.
    Not to mention the characters appear rather interesting, especially in comparison to SAO.
    I know, not the best review ¯\_(ツ)_/¯