ANIME AVATARS!

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't feel any stagnation watching it. I still recommend it. My personal favorite is still code geass..very rare a show leaves me begging for more..

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pc_assassin

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
SOA lowered it's stakes considerably making the levels of drama feel off. Started in a medieval fantacy game where you could actually die. To one about fairies that has respawns.
Also had a bit of that Japanese style oataku incest that keeps me away from The Irregular at Magic Academy. Even though I think SOA did the whole "not blood related so it's OK" thing.

Log Horizon however doesn't seem to have as high a stake. It does the whole "Stuck in a game" trope much better, in SOA it's set up in such a way that they may as well just made it a full in fantasy story.

On an unrelated note what's the deal with Fairy Tail? I seem to hear good things but I found the first episode to be rather rubbish. It hardly set up it's characters and seemed to be rushed.
All I remember was two guys fighting then some badass king wizard mo fo vaporizes a little talking cat thing for wearing a cape, only to be killed by who I assume is the protagonist. It all happened so fast I couldn't care about what was happening to watch the next episode. Was it his pet? Friend?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
The incest did irk me Alittle in the irregular ( I don't think it was 100% related) but I enjoyed it up til the end which seemed rushed. I felt like they could of gone much further introducing the family and conflicts. Fairy tail and one price lost me. I'll stick to naruto.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoyed fairy tail.. The first episode did feel kinda disjointed yes but character development never really stops especially for natsu, his back story develops through the series. Only thing I didn't like about fairy tail is the random filler episodes

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese