ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
He added "Soul Fragments" into XU, that can be used to make watering cans that don't break when machines use them (and probably for other items too).
They're "crafted" by putting that unstable sword into your 2x2 crafting grid, and each fragment it makes costs 10% of your overall health - FOREVER.

Reactions: pc_assassin

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
He added "Soul Fragments" into XU, that can be used to make watering cans that don't break when machines use them (and probably for other items too).
They're "crafted" by putting that unstable sword into your 2x2 crafting grid, and each fragment it makes costs 10% of your overall health - FOREVER.
Not technically forever, you can eat them to get your health back. Think you can find them in dungeons rarely but not sure on that.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Not technically forever, you can eat them to get your health back. Think you can find them in dungeons rarely but not sure on that.
Well yes, but I answered their question. Suppose I should have said, "For more information, please see NEI."
However, if you make them into reinforced watering cans, they're pretty much gone, unless you uncraft them.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
On the topic of uncrafting, does any mod add a method for it apart from Twilight Forest? I know there are some mods that can deconstruct items but TF is the only one I know of to properly uncraft stuff.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Not AFAIK. There were some beta-ish and "weird" mods in the early days of 1.7, for both 1.7.x and 1.6.x, but I'm not sure if they are still being continued. They looked kind of interesting, but way too unbalanced for my tastes. Twilight Forest adds the best method so farm, I think.

I kind of wish there were a way to like explode something into its components, sort of like the BM ritual of unbinding on sigils and bound armor. You know, just for kicks.

Last edited: