ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Eh its not terrible since I'm a dubstep guy, unless I'm doing homework then I'm more of a Imagine Dragons/Coldplay type of guy.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Eh its not terrible since I'm a dubstep guy, unless I'm doing homework then I'm more of a Imagine Dragons/Coldplay type of guy.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
I usually go for chiptuney stuff when I am working. Coldplay do have some good songs though.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
While I do often like things like Drum and Bass (yes that's a genre :|), that's really only because they remind me of orchestral songs. Orchestral, when done correctly, just up and tramples any competition that I might listen to.

And before you ask, yes, I did just answer a music question about artists with an answer about genres. Sue me! :3

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I do like drum n bass - Muzzy and Tristan have put out some incredible stuff. I'm also a fan of Zeromancer and I've recently got into Blue Stahli. In a more anime style, Kaijura Yuki's soundtracks are fantastic. I utterly loved the OSTs for Pandora Hearts

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I recommend my favourite band, My Chemical Romance. Their lyrics actually have some meaning behind them, and the music's pretty damn good too. I'd say the best album is Welcome to the Black Parade. See if you can figure out the album's meaning ;)