All Becomes Grey [SIGNUP AND OOC THREAD] [ROLEPLAY] [POSSIBLE MATURE CONTENT]

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Pretty sure there are several accepted characters here that don't have full body descriptions...but it wouldn't hurt I suppose.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Pretty sure there are several accepted characters here that don't have full body descriptions...but it wouldn't hurt I suppose.
Are there? I hadn't payed much attention to them I suppose. It's still best to go for a ful-body description / picture or a mix between the two so we actually know what they look like.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Bit late

Name: Persolus
Magiks: light
Appearance:View attachment 27862
Personality: Solitary, goes with the flow.
Backstory: Persolus lived with his loving parents until the age of 16 where he left home and trained with a fairly elite group of fighters. When Persolus was 18 he and the party left on a quest to kill a mother crawler whose children were raiding Pert nightly. The party was successful at entering the nest but in the fight against the mother crawler things went wrong. The group together almost killed the mother but a huge amount of the eggs ont the walls on the nest hatched and began to savage the party. Persolus luckily was able to turn invisible and avoid the wrath of the new-borns however the rest of the group did not do so well. He watched helplessly as his friends died to the immense swarm of crawlers. In his anger he came up behind the mother and stabbed her in the heart with his dagger, then skinned her pelt and turned it into a cloak. He has preferred to fight alone and has a hatred for Crawlers ever since.
Equipment: A cloak and light Dagger
Stats (25 total):

Health: 5
Armour: 2
Agility: 7
Strength: 3
Accuracy: 2
Magical skill: 4
Magical defence: 2

Magical abilities (3 total):

Invisibility: Caster bends light around himself and becomes unable to be hit, can stay invisible for multiple turns but each turn subtracts 1 Magical skill from the user. When magical skill reaches 0 Caster stops being invisible. When attacking or using an ability while invisible, Caster stops being invisible but attacks get +1 Accuracy. When no longer invisible user gains +1 Magical Skill at the end of each turn, until back to original level.

Flash Bang: Caster emits a blinding light that decreases opponents Accuracy by 2 for 2 turns.

Light Feet: Caster converts photons into chemical energy allowing caster to run faster, +2 Agility for 3 turns.

Firstly, when I said rinmarugames, I MEANT THE ANIME AVATAR CREATOR. I WROTE IT DOWN FOR YOU JESUS. Ahem.
Secondly, the backstory is a decent length, but personality should be longer than just one sentence.
Thirdly, god I hate it when you say savaged. I'm fairly certain it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Fourthly, you're smart, and decent at English, spelling and commas are a thing.
Also, seeing as you don't have abilities that are usable when you're invisible, the buff from exiting should probably be slightly stronger.
Finally, flash bang can last for three turns, and of course, 2 turn cooldowns.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Thirdly, god I hate it when you say savaged. I'm fairly certain it doesn't mean what you think it means.
I think the word he's looking for is Ravaged. I'm pretty sure savage isn't even a verb. Also, compulsory:
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

R

RIchardBoss22

edited character had to snip picture (don't judge my drawing skills)

Appearance: (I imagine this would be his self-portrait)

upload_2016-6-14_18-51-30.png

Personality: Solitary, goes with the flow, procrastinator, strange sleeper, ßONLY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
Backstory: Persolus lived with his loving parents until the age of 16 where he left home and trained with a fairly elite group of fighters. When Persolus was 18 he and the party left on a quest to kill a mother crawler whose children were raiding Pert nightly. The party was successful at entering the nest but in the fight against the mother crawler things went wrong. The group together almost killed the mother but a huge amount of the eggs ont the walls on the nest hatched and began to savage the party. Persolus luckily was able to turn invisible and avoid the wrath of the new-borns however the rest of the group did not do so well. He watched helplessly as his friends died to the immense swarm of crawlers. In his anger he came up behind the mother and stabbed her in the heart with his dagger, then skinned her pelt and turned it into a cloak. He has preferred to fight alone and has a hatred for Crawlers ever since.
Stats (25 total):

Invisibility: Caster bends light around himself and becomes unable to be hit, can stay invisible for multiple turns but each turn subtracts 1 Magical skill from the user. When magical skill reaches 0 Caster stops being invisible. When attacking or using an ability while invisible, Caster stops being invisible but attacks get +1 Accuracy. When no longer invisible user gains +1 Magical Skill at the end of each turn, until back to original level.

Flash Bang: Caster emits a blinding light that decreases opponents Accuracy by 2 for 2 turns, cooldown 2 turns.

Light Feet: Caster converts photons into chemical energy allowing caster to run faster, +2 Agility for 3 turns, cooldown 2 turns.

R

RIchardBoss22

hopefully final update the second picture i drew was a bit dopey

Appearance:

clip_image001.png

Personality: Solitary, goes with the flow, procrastinator, strange sleeper, a bit of a trickster (can’t think of a good personality if someone could make it up for me I would be grateful)

Stats (25 total):

Flash Bang: Caster emits a blinding light that decreases all opponents Accuracy by 2 for 2 turns, cooldown 3 turns.

Light Feet: Caster converts photons into chemical energy allowing caster to run faster, +2 Agility for 3 turns, cooldown 2 turns.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a limit on how many peeps

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Is there a limit on how many peeps

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).
No, but anyone joining will now be joining late. People can still join late though.