All Becomes Grey [SIGNUP AND OOC THREAD] [ROLEPLAY] [POSSIBLE MATURE CONTENT]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by LivingAngryCheese, May 9, 2016.

1. Lumaceon

Lumaceon Popular Member

Pretty sure there are several accepted characters here that don't have full body descriptions...but it wouldn't hurt I suppose.

2. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

Yeah I didn't go nearly that hardcore.

Honestly, my dude is essentially crossbow-dude from an image in the OP.

3. the_j485

the_j485 King of the Wicked

Are there? I hadn't payed much attention to them I suppose. It's still best to go for a ful-body description / picture or a mix between the two so we actually know what they look like.

4. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

Firstly, when I said rinmarugames, I MEANT THE ANIME AVATAR CREATOR. I WROTE IT DOWN FOR YOU JESUS. Ahem.
    Secondly, the backstory is a decent length, but personality should be longer than just one sentence.
    Thirdly, god I hate it when you say savaged. I'm fairly certain it doesn't mean what you think it means.
    Fourthly, you're smart, and decent at English, spelling and commas are a thing.
    Also, seeing as you don't have abilities that are usable when you're invisible, the buff from exiting should probably be slightly stronger.
    Finally, flash bang can last for three turns, and of course, 2 turn cooldowns.

5. goreae

goreae Ultimate Murderous Fiend

I think the word he's looking for is Ravaged. I'm pretty sure savage isn't even a verb. Also, compulsory:
    [​IMG]

Pyure and LivingAngryCheese like this.
  6. Pyure

Savaged is fine as a verb in contemporary English in that context. In fact its almost better. Ravaged often has a sexual connotation these days (I'm guessing due to sounding similar to "ravished")

goreae and LivingAngryCheese like this.
  7. LivingAngryCheese

No, it's not, I know him IRL. He MASSIVELY overuses that word.

8. the_j485

I was wondering why you were being so harsh.

EDIT: I am confused, why is this post so popular?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  9. LivingAngryCheese

People don't like me

10. the_j485

Very true. Can't say I blame them.

11. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

lol what does ooc mean

12. Pyure

generally, out-of-character

13. edited character had to snip picture (don't judge my drawing skills)

Name: Persolus
    Magiks: light
    Appearance: (I imagine this would be his self-portrait)

upload_2016-6-14_18-51-30.png

Personality: Solitary, goes with the flow, procrastinator, strange sleeper, ßONLY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
    Backstory: Persolus lived with his loving parents until the age of 16 where he left home and trained with a fairly elite group of fighters. When Persolus was 18 he and the party left on a quest to kill a mother crawler whose children were raiding Pert nightly. The party was successful at entering the nest but in the fight against the mother crawler things went wrong. The group together almost killed the mother but a huge amount of the eggs ont the walls on the nest hatched and began to savage the party. Persolus luckily was able to turn invisible and avoid the wrath of the new-borns however the rest of the group did not do so well. He watched helplessly as his friends died to the immense swarm of crawlers. In his anger he came up behind the mother and stabbed her in the heart with his dagger, then skinned her pelt and turned it into a cloak. He has preferred to fight alone and has a hatred for Crawlers ever since.
    Equipment: A cloak and light Dagger
    Stats (25 total):

Health: 5
    Armour: 2
    Agility: 7
    Strength: 3
    Accuracy: 2
    Magical skill: 4
    Magical defence: 2

Magical abilities (3 total):

Invisibility: Caster bends light around himself and becomes unable to be hit, can stay invisible for multiple turns but each turn subtracts 1 Magical skill from the user. When magical skill reaches 0 Caster stops being invisible. When attacking or using an ability while invisible, Caster stops being invisible but attacks get +1 Accuracy. When no longer invisible user gains +1 Magical Skill at the end of each turn, until back to original level.

Flash Bang: Caster emits a blinding light that decreases opponents Accuracy by 2 for 2 turns, cooldown 2 turns.

Light Feet: Caster converts photons into chemical energy allowing caster to run faster, +2 Agility for 3 turns, cooldown 2 turns.

14. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

That appearence....

15. lenscas

lenscas Over-Achiever

if he looks like that he would be pretty darn hard to hit (the head being the easiest target) but if something hits, well lets just say your character won't be having a nice day :p

16. TheRageKnight

TheRageKnight New Member

*just testing something*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. hopefully final update the second picture i drew was a bit dopey

Name: Persolus
    Magiks: light
    Appearance:

[​IMG]

Personality: Solitary, goes with the flow, procrastinator, strange sleeper, a bit of a trickster (can’t think of a good personality if someone could make it up for me I would be grateful)

Backstory: Persolus lived with his loving parents until the age of 16 where he left home and trained with a fairly elite group of fighters. When Persolus was 18 he and the party left on a quest to kill a mother crawler whose children were raiding Pert nightly. The party was successful at entering the nest but in the fight against the mother crawler things went wrong. The group together almost killed the mother but a huge amount of the eggs ont the walls on the nest hatched and began to savage the party. Persolus luckily was able to turn invisible and avoid the wrath of the new-borns however the rest of the group did not do so well. He watched helplessly as his friends died to the immense swarm of crawlers. In his anger he came up behind the mother and stabbed her in the heart with his dagger, then skinned her pelt and turned it into a cloak. He has preferred to fight alone and has a hatred for Crawlers ever since.
    Equipment: A cloak and light Dagger
    Stats (25 total):

Health: 5
    Armour: 2
    Agility: 7
    Strength: 3
    Accuracy: 2
    Magical skill: 4
    Magical defence: 2

Magical abilities (3 total):

Invisibility: Caster bends light around himself and becomes unable to be hit, can stay invisible for multiple turns but each turn subtracts 1 Magical skill from the user. When magical skill reaches 0 Caster stops being invisible. When attacking or using an ability while invisible, Caster stops being invisible but attacks get +1 Accuracy. When no longer invisible user gains +1 Magical Skill at the end of each turn, until back to original level.

Flash Bang: Caster emits a blinding light that decreases all opponents Accuracy by 2 for 2 turns, cooldown 3 turns.

Light Feet: Caster converts photons into chemical energy allowing caster to run faster, +2 Agility for 3 turns, cooldown 2 turns.

18. upload_2016-6-20_18-21-17.png why do the pictures i post never work

19. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Is there a limit on how many peeps

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

20. LivingAngryCheese

No, but anyone joining will now be joining late. People can still join late though.