Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorImage

Jul 29, 2019
I've got an unusual issue that I can't figure out, and I suspect it's a bug based on how it's acting. With Blood Magic, whenever my LP gets above 1000, a few ticks later, something will cause it to immediately drain to <1000. Specifically, it basically truncates my LP network down to just 3 digits. If I have "1250", I suddenly have 250. If I have "3500," it drops down to 500.

I don't have any active rituals that I know of (that is, there are no Ritual Stones set up in my world). I have activated rituals, and then destroyed the Ritual Stones, for what it's worth. The only rituals I have done are Ritual of Binding, Wellspring of Suffering, Ritual of Restoration, and Interdiction Ritual. The setups that created each ritual have been destroyed.

If I create a new world, the problem does not exist on the new world.

I do have multiple bound items, but they are all disabled.

I have completed the entire Yer A Wizard quest line on the world in question.

I am not suffering any debuffs or damaging effects that might imply something is attempting to drain my network to perform an action.

Nothing of obvious using is appearing in the console for me. I raise the level to Debug and monitor my LP with a Divination tablet, but nothing comes up between LP readings to indicate something happened.

It does not necessarily occur the tick immediately after I get above 1000, but it usually happens within a second or two of that.

I've not been able to find anything via Google or this forum of anyone having a similar issue.

EDIT: I... figured it out? I think... :confused::confused:

For the quest to make a bunch of Liquid Meat, I have an Auto-Spawner hooked up to create Pigs. I've got a Mob Magnet inside an Autonomous Activator (as well as 4 oak sapplings to delay how often the Magnet is used), which is close to the Slaughterhouse. When I disable this setup (pulled the Safari Net (Pig) out of the Spawner), my LP drain stopped. For what it's worth, that setup is somewhat close to my altars (within 2 chunks), but I'm still at a loss as to how these interact to cause this issue.

Last edited:

Alex Vortivask

Jul 29, 2019
Just gonna say, I found a really easy exploit through the Mariculture Automatic Dictionary Converter. You can take your limestone, slip it in to turn it into Bauxite ore, which can then be made into any sort of aluminum ore, dust, sand, etc. Don't think this was intended; if it was, whoops my bad

Floydian

Jul 29, 2019
I've some issues with a few quests, there are no select task or manual submit button. So I could not complete them.

• Compacting Dirt
  • 5 Star Chef

NeroCoGaming

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm having an issue and read a ton of pages on this topic and have yet to find it. I have crafted the spool of wire & filled it with wire. But alas When I try to connect it with the signal terminal or bus it does not connect nor use the durability on the spool I have tried shift clicking but nothing works I am using the newest version of AS, any help would be appreciated.

EcosVeros

Jul 29, 2019
A bug that crashes me, I had used a fired clay bucket on a water source block and it all went loopy from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.