Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
When i am using a newer version after 2.1.9 i get this crash after laucher start...
Crash REPORT!:
Thats Odd. I saw one like that a few pages ago, no idea what causes it.
What system are you running (Windows/Linux etc)
Have you tried deleting all the FTB files and re-downloading?

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
Thats Odd. I saw one like that a few pages ago, no idea what causes it.
What system are you running (Windows/Linux etc)
Have you tried deleting all the FTB files and re-downloading?
Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit

Specs:
3.00 ghz intel pentium
8gb ram
gforce 2gb video
500gb HDD

and i am running the game with 1,5gb ram using for lauching and playing it

And yea i tried to delete all the files only the saves got and update it again to a new folder.. nothing :/

Last edited:

Bometo

Jul 29, 2019
Those are new quests.
Hording quests now have 2 or more quests in a series.
Complete the new ones to unlock the old ones.

Thanks for your response, but what I'm talking about is not new quests.

It's old quest that are messed up:
- old quest that are reset and have amount now set to 1 (instead of 10 000 like in the lettuce quest).
- "For the hoard" quest line that is messed up. If you look closely at the screenshot you'll see quests from 3 quest lines in the "For the hoard" quest line ("Fluid" quest line and another one)

Reactions: NJM1564

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your response, but what I'm talking about is not new quests.

It's old quest that are messed up:
- old quest that are reset and have amount now set to 1 (instead of 10 000 like in the lettuce quest).
- "For the hoard" quest line that is messed up. If you look closely at the screenshot you'll see quests from 3 quest lines in the "For the hoard" quest line ("Fluid" quest line and another one)
I'm currently going through the For the Hoarding quests...and that is correct.
In Hell's Kitchen you need 1x Lettuce
In For the Hoarding you need 50,000x Lettuce

This is done so players can Speed Run through without the grindy-ness[DOUBLEPOST=1403886866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit

Specs:
3.00 ghz intel pentium
8gb ram
gforce 2gb video
500gb HDD

and i am running the game with 1,5gb ram using for lauching and playing it

And yea i tried to delete all the files only the saves got and update it again to a new folder.. nothing :/
Did you get the files in AppData too?
C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\ftbLauncher
and
C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\ftbLauncher

if you didn't, delete them and re-download the FTB Launcher.
Also perhaps allocate a bit more RAM. you have 8. try for 2-4

SteveG

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies if this is a repeated comment. The ME Controller when switching dimensions (and rarely upon logging in) turns off. It simulates not having enough power when clearly more than enough is being supplied. I have tested this it is a reoccurring bug every time I enter the nether. I have hooked it up to a creative cell in my test world and the same happens. Also there seems to be a visual bug with the water texture on the Igneous Extruder when active. It makes the machine inside transparent. The same can be said for the liquids in the Smeltery casting basin specifically the clear glass. Thanks for your continued hard work keeping this pack up to date and bug free.

Many thanks, Stephen

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019

This is done so players can Speed Run through without the grindy-ness[DOUBLEPOST=1403886866][/DOUBLEPOST]
and

Deleted the folders and reinstalled the laucher, worked thanks a lot!

ariosos

Jul 29, 2019
Ex nihilo bug - (Agrarian Skies 3.0.1)
If you break a wooden barrel that has an item in it (i.e., dirt, clay), you lose that item.

Plus there's also the fluiduct rounding error (guessing that's what it is) giving more fluid out than in, but I see that's been mentioned sort of last month, and I get the feeling that's staying that way. (160mb for every 100mb) More testing reveals that it seems to be filling up the fluiducts until they reach max capacity of 900mb. So, a long line of say, 100 fluiducts is going to be 90,000 free mb of fluid. That explains why my 64 Magmatics seemed to always be full when draining from a portable tank.

Last edited:

M1K3_Alt3r

Jul 29, 2019
Unless its been changed recently, you get a Fortune 3 Diamond Hammer as a quest reward.
I automate the sieve without tonnes of Pipes or Tesseracts...its quite easy in fact.
Broken/Crushed/Pulverised ore parts to chest -> AutoPackager -> Autonomous Activator -> Orignial Chest 1 Itemduct pulling the Dust versions of the ores out of the Original Chest (As the AutoPackager wont touch them)
2x Autonomous Activators, 2x Chests, 1x Autoopackager and basic piping to furnace/smeltery.
Autonomous Activators are expensive. I'm not asking how to automate a machine to do that but i'm just saying that they should make a pulverizer do the same thing. Thanks but no thanks.

Frrossst

Jul 29, 2019
everytime i create a new world or spawn in i instantly fall to my death to blackness. I thought i spawn on like a hut or something? Can someone help me? Thanks

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
everytime i create a new world or spawn in i instantly fall to my death to blackness. I thought i spawn on like a hut or something? Can someone help me? Thanks
Read the last few pages and the original post before logging a bug.
This has been repeated several times.
You need to download the map from curse.
The link is in JadedCat's first post.[DOUBLEPOST=1403927639][/DOUBLEPOST]
Deleted the folders and reinstalled the laucher, worked thanks a lot!
Glad I could help

Bometo

Jul 29, 2019

and

Thanks and thanks NJM1564

You were both perfectly right.
I was a bit confused from the "For the Hoard" quest pane, which looks a bit messy now; and anxious at the idea of having lost all the progress.
It's not so long to do the low level versions of these quests.

And glad that this huge modpack still continue to evolve.
Thanks to all for this great work.
PS : i will edit my previous post to put spoiler warning :)

Beebo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still having a issue with the fluid crafting where the fluid craftingchamber won't accept anything in it's inventory, not even patterns.

Also I've notice that the fluid import bus is not accepting any redstone signal when it should

Last edited:

Blisslen

Jul 29, 2019
Apatite Ore, received from the laser drill doesn't have a pulverizer or furnace recipes, may be intended, and you just have to mine it like usual, but IDK.

Bometo

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies if this is a repeated comment. The ME Controller when switching dimensions (and rarely upon logging in) turns off. It simulates not having enough power when clearly more than enough is being supplied. I have tested this it is a reoccurring bug every time I enter the nether. I have hooked it up to a creative cell in my test world and the same happens. Also there seems to be a visual bug with the water texture on the Igneous Extruder when active. It makes the machine inside transparent. The same can be said for the liquids in the Smeltery casting basin specifically the clear glass. Thanks for your continued hard work keeping this pack up to date and bug free.

Many thanks, Stephen
Hello SteveG

Do you have a chunk loader in the world with the ME Controller?
I'm not sure it would change things but it is definitely worth the try.
I have one in each dimension.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Apatite Ore, received from the laser drill doesn't have a pulverizer or furnace recipes, may be intended, and you just have to mine it like usual, but IDK.
I use 2x MFR machines. The Block Breaker and Block Placer.
Load the Apatite into the Placer and your choice of item collection in Block Breaker
Pretty quick too

I'm still having a issue with the fluid crafting where the fluid craftingchamber won't accept anything in it's inventory, not even patterns.
Also I've notice that the fluid import bus is not accepting any redstone signal when it should
What pattern are you trying to load into it?

IvanKingTV

Jul 29, 2019
When i craft leadstone jetpack in ''Steel Powered Flight'' quest is not resolved. (I play on server)
Can someone help?

Blallo

Jul 29, 2019
This is my situation:
with F7, only yellow cross.
And, of course, no spawning at all.
Only a skeleton on the roof, in a minecraft week.

Status
Not open for further replies.