Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

battlefesh

Jul 29, 2019
well i accidently deleted all my maps at the start ages ago and downloaded one from the launcher and it worked from when i started playing till now about 2--3 weeks later

Shoshy

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report: in 3.0.1 if you're inventory is full and you use gravel in the sieve, after the first piece you must exit the world and rejoin to be able to use anything. Don't know about any of the other materials yet, will check now.

EDIT: Sand and dust reacts the same way.

same with me, and console gets spammed with: [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 4123 to go!
as soon as my inventory gets full, the amount of gravel/sand/dust that i'm holding stays the same even though i'm using the sieve (eg. i have 30 sand in my hand, use the sieve, it says 29, but as soon as it's done with that piece it goes back to 30)

D

Deleted member 38496

It's a bug in the 1.5 and 1.6.4 version of AE, every once in a while you need to reboot the network. BevoLJ on one of his Agrarian Skies episodes set up a RedNet Controller to reboot the network every 10mins or so to get around the autocrafting issue, me, i just have a lever above a dark cable that goes to the MAC, whenever the network stops autocrafting i flick the lever twice and the network fixes itself up.
I tried rebooting the network but nothing happens. I have to manually remove and replace the ME Controller for crafting to start working again.

KrixxisKai

Jul 29, 2019
I had to re-install my Feed the Beast client as well as a few other things this morning, and when I went to start up a new world in Agrarian Skies, there is no starting map. Thinking this was just an error on my part, I tried it again, with the same result. I know there is a back up map, which is what I am about to install, but I thought I should let you know about this bug. Thanks!

Update: Trying to use the Map's tab on the FTB launcher to install the maps would not install them either. In order to get a playable map to install, I had to grab the multiplayer map from a previous release.

Last edited:

SadClown654

Jul 29, 2019
in both 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 on a server I am hosting both me and my friend have experienced a complete game shut down and back to ftb launcher when we try to remove a crafted item from tinkers construct crafting table, this happens randomly and with both version of the tables. its not due to the server as aside from the update and world reset its the same set up and it never happened pre 3.0.0. thought you should know about the bug

Ragnarok_The_End

Jul 29, 2019
not sure why but whenever i start up a game it spawns me in the middle of the air and i proceed to fall into the void.... there is literally nothing, just void

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
not sure why but whenever i start up a game it spawns me in the middle of the air and i proceed to fall into the void.... there is literally nothing, just void

Are you creating a new world or are you using one of the pre-created maps?

I believe if you create a new world that will happen, as that was what happened with me when i didn't realise originally that you had to use the pre-made worlds.

GuitarMoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed in later versions of the mod.
I haven't seen a mention of this, but in addition to the item duplication bug in v1.0.1c, I currently have the ACS set up for post-leather creation (3 rotten flesh, empty bucket, piece of flint), and if you shift-click any item in the center, it doesn't just dupe the item... it gives you a full stack of the item. Has that been fixed in later versions?

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I tried rebooting the network but nothing happens. I have to manually remove and replace the ME Controller for crafting to start working again.
That is rebooting the network.
I had to re-install my Feed the Beast client as well as a few other things this morning, and when I went to start up a new world in Agrarian Skies, there is no starting map. Thinking this was just an error on my part, I tried it again, with the same result. I know there is a back up map, which is what I am about to install, but I thought I should let you know about this bug. Thanks!

Update: Trying to use the Map's tab on the FTB launcher to install the maps would not install them either. In order to get a playable map to install, I had to grab the multiplayer map from a previous release.
Known issue. You can get the maps from curse.com
Both the Home Sweet Home and Flat maps
i can't use cheat mode
It's disabled to prevent cheating. :)
But it is able to be enabled.

King of Blades

Jun 17, 2014
in both 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 on a server I am hosting both me and my friend have experienced a complete game shut down and back to ftb launcher when we try to remove a crafted item from tinkers construct crafting table, this happens randomly and with both version of the tables. its not due to the server as aside from the update and world reset its the same set up and it never happened pre 3.0.0. thought you should know about the bug

Same issue. Playing with two people, any time we try to make any quest item for the first time, it crashes back to the launcher with this error.

http://pastebin.com/xVjedvux

Edit: After looking into it a bit, HQM has an update from earlier today fixing a bug with detection causing a crash. Haven't tested it, but I'm updating, and guessing that's probably it.

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/77027-hardcore-questing-mode

Here's a link for anyone too lazy to hunt it down themselves.

Last edited:

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
I searched google, and only found a mention of this in a MagicWorld thread. I renamed my modpack folder to pull a fresh, untainted copy down, then threw my map into the Saves folder. Got the below lines spamming my log. The first only occasionally, the 2nd every 1-4 seconds.

2014-06-17 17:26:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Bulwark Ender ], now trying to set [Bulwark ]
2014-06-17 17:26:45 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Alchemist Ender ], now trying to set [Alchemist ]

Full log: http://pastebin.com/PYdWp6GS

Ragnarok_The_End

Jul 29, 2019
Are you creating a new world or are you using one of the pre-created maps?

I believe if you create a new world that will happen, as that was what happened with me when i didn't realise originally that you had to use the pre-made worlds.
ah thanks didnt know that we had to use pre-created maps, ty

Bhoqure

Jul 29, 2019
I do not know if this is a bug or not but ill post it on here.

The paper tools that you should be able to make are not allowing me to make them. I put the paper stack in the part builder with a tool rod and big tool rod or tough rod as it is, and it does not allow me to make them.

Is this a bug or is it not allowed to be made?

D

Deleted member 38496

I do not know if this is a bug or not but ill post it on here.

The paper tools that you should be able to make are not allowing me to make them. I put the paper stack in the part builder with a tool rod and big tool rod or tough rod as it is, and it does not allow me to make them.

Is this a bug or is it not allowed to be made?

You can't make paper tools. Patterns say on the tooltip what materials you can use for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.