Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pao

Jul 29, 2019
I searched google, and only found a mention of this in a MagicWorld thread. I renamed my modpack folder to pull a fresh, untainted copy down, then threw my map into the Saves folder. Got the below lines spamming my log. The first only occasionally, the 2nd every 1-4 seconds.

You can try a /cofh killall

It stands to reason if you have a mob with a mismatched ID, one way to fix it may be to make the mob no longer exist.

Reactions: pjfranke
D

Deleted member 38496

That is rebooting the network.

If that's what the person I quoted meant by rebooting the network, then how the hell am I supposed to craft an Octuple Compressed Cobblestone or a 16 M Storage Cell when I have to break and replace the controller every five minutes?

unknown zombie

Jan 31, 2013
Florida
If that's what the person I quoted meant by rebooting the network, then how the hell am I supposed to craft an Octuple Compressed Cobblestone or a 16 M Storage Cell when I have to break and replace the controller every five minutes?
I am using a row of Cyclic Assemblers for the octuple compressed cobble and the food-making quests.

Tip: You can make blueprints in the TE Workbench using NEI shift-clicking even when you don't have the materials.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pakhomoff

Jul 29, 2019
(not sure if it's a bug)
After opening my good reward bag there were forestry backpacks inside, but surprisingly - only 6 different types excluding the mining one. I thought something's wrong and I wanted to test it out by opening more reward bags via creative... at my current world. To my surprise, I fucked up everything and never got forestry backpacks as a reward once again! Instead of this, I get momma's spaghetti and fish jerky each time I search my goodie bag.

What to do? How can I reset this?

Gekuu9

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug. I may just have things set up wrong. But it seems that my TE energy cell is constantly being emptied by... something. I have done a few experiments and it seems that the TE machines are eating HUGE amounts of power. I looked through the configs and couldn't find anything. Specifically, it seems one pulverizer doesn't eat a ton of power, but two does. A magma crucible (which is doing absolutely nothing) is also acting up. Disconnecting all conduits leading out stops the power usage.

EDIT: I have absolutely no idea what fixed it, but it seems to be fixed. I made some invar in my induction smelter, and suddenly the power was going up.

Last edited:

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
When/if you reset it, ask it to craft it again. It will use the items it already crafted.
I use this option to bulk process things like silicon/glass.

So I find what the recipe needs, then cancel the job, bulk craft the intermediate steps. And then let it do it's thing.

drac0_86

Jul 29, 2019
My deep tank says invalid structure it's a 7*7*7 so I rebuilt as a 5*5*7and same thing. I followed the Steelworks book exactly. Does any one have an idea whats wrong. Btw I'm using 11 drains 3 on top and the rest around the bottom. It did work at one point.

Attachments

• 2014-06-18_02.01.46.png
    2014-06-18_02.01.46.png
    717.4 KB · Views: 84

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
My deep tank says invalid structure it's a 7*7*7 so I rebuilt as a 5*5*7and same thing. I followed the Steelworks book exactly. Does any one have an idea whats wrong. Btw I'm using 11 drains 3 on top and the rest around the bottom. It did work at one point.
Your corner pieces must be Scorched Bricks. not drains.
Keep the drains to the edges.

Also I'm not sure if the Seared Glass is compatible.

drac0_86

Jul 29, 2019
Your corner pieces must be Scorched Bricks. not drains.
Keep the drains to the edges.
I had it that way to begin with but it was still giving me the invalid structure.
just re-built it the way it was still giving the invalid structure via waila.

Attachments

• 2014-06-18_02.36.43.png
    2014-06-18_02.36.43.png
    753.6 KB · Views: 82

shivalwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Started a brand new game in 3.0.1
Having a hard crashout when trying to craft the stencil table and then the wooden hammer.
spawning the item in as op does not trigger a crash and then the new button can be used to submit the spawned in item no crash happens when this is done.

It seems to be in the hardcorequesting mod when in a party.

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 18/06/14 4:40 PM
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at hardcorequesting.network.PacketHandler.sendToAllPlayersWithOpenBook(PacketHandler.java:318)
    at hardcorequesting.TeamStats.refreshTeam(TeamStats.java:69)
    at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTask.completeQuest(QuestTask.java:156)
    at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTask.completeTask(QuestTask.java:131)
    at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.doCompletionCheck(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:117)
    at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.countItems(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:101)
    at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.countItems(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:72)
    at hardcorequesting.quests.QuestTaskItemsDetect.onCrafting(QuestTaskItemsDetect.java:57)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.onItemCrafted(GameRegistry.java:322)
    at net.minecraft.inventory.SlotCrafting.func_82870_a(SlotCrafting.java:118)
    at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:239)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78753_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_74191_a(GuiContainer.java:886)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.sendMouseClick(GuiContainer.java:891)
    at codechicken.nei.forge.DefaultSlotClickHandler.handleSlotClick(DefaultSlotClickHandler.java:17)
    at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.handleMouseClick(GuiContainerManager.java:470)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73864_a(GuiContainer.java:615)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73867_d(SourceFile:128)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73867_d(GuiContainer.java:1009)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73862_m(SourceFile:107)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1566)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is how the kills tracking feature is supposed to work or not, I'm a very very happy person if this is how it is supposed to work.

Anyway, i've been doing the ones were i have to kill mobs, up to the Nether part of it and while i've been doing it i've been finding that 1 kill = 4 kills according to the book.

As an example:

In this screenshot, i have killed zero imps: http://puu.sh/9yHCX/29af98ed05.jpg
In this screenshot, after i have killed 1 imp, the book records that i infact killed 4 of them: http://puu.sh/9yHEv/3035721d36.jpg

I had the same thing with the ghast, killed 1 ghast and completed that part of the quest.

shivalwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for this it worked .

Not sure if this is how the kills tracking feature is supposed to work or not, I'm a very very happy person if this is how it is supposed to work.

Anyway, i've been doing the ones were i have to kill mobs, up to the Nether part of it and while i've been doing it i've been finding that 1 kill = 4 kills according to the book.

As an example:

In this screenshot, i have killed zero imps: http://puu.sh/9yHCX/29af98ed05.jpg
In this screenshot, after i have killed 1 imp, the book records that i infact killed 4 of them: http://puu.sh/9yHEv/3035721d36.jpg

I had the same thing with the ghast, killed 1 ghast and completed that part of the quest.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I had it that way to begin with but it was still giving me the invalid structure.
just re-built it the way it was still giving the invalid structure via waila.
Try remove the seared glass.
I'm pretty sure that the tank must have the ore dictionary glass.
Which means Forestry Stained Glass and Seared Glass wont work.

Zacronzer

Jul 29, 2019
i kept spawning in void / falling from the sky and died every time i started the game (single player) is there a bug or is it my ftb mod pack that cause the problem (no ground or any terrain just cloud

pao

Jul 29, 2019
i kept spawning in void / falling from the sky and died every time i started the game (single player) is there a bug or is it my ftb mod pack that cause the problem (no ground or any terrain just cloud
Download the map from OP (top of the first message), unzip it, and place it in your AgrarianSkiesHQ/saves folder. If you don't use a map designed for Ag Skies, you'll spawn in a void world due to the custom terrain generator.

drac0_86

Jul 29, 2019
Try remove the seared glass.
I'm pretty sure that the tank must have the ore dictionary glass.
Which means Forestry Stained Glass and Seared Glass wont work.
Ok so this has to be a bug just figured I'd give it a try even though the steelworks book shows it built with seared glass put normal minecraft glass in the corners and it's a functioning tank again. thanks for shooting ideas at me this was really bugging me:cool:

Attachments

• 2014-06-18_11.45.15.png
    2014-06-18_11.45.15.png
    537.6 KB · Views: 92

Bhoqure

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well i saw the paper tool rod couldn't be made from a tool rod pattern but it says cactus should. I tried cactus and it does not work...

Also if the tool rod patter does not allow me to make paper tool rods how am i suppose to make them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.