AE Auto Crafting With Rotary Craft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... Doesn't RoC have it's own autocrafting table that holds like 50something recipes that works for worktables? Maybe it was implemented a bit after the initial post...
It's probably not AE compatible but surely it must mitigate the finniky worktable recipies.

It appears this thread was a necro after day one.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Umm... Doesn't RoC have it's own autocrafting table that holds like 50something recipes that works for worktables? Maybe it was implemented a bit after the initial post...
It's probably not AE compatible but surely it must mitigate the finniky worktable recipies.

I've seen it in videos and have always wondered what it is. Do you know what the name of it is?

jokermatt999

Jul 29, 2019
I'm surprised no one mentioned ComputerCraft. While it's usually overkill, it should work for inserting items into the correct slots with a little programming. It'd be nice if another mod had a simple device like GregTech's advanced regulator though (which, as I vaguely recall, was based off off something in RedPower?).

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen it in videos and have always wondered what it is. Do you know what the name of it is?
Autocrafting Unit, I actually didn't know it was there before this thread, but knowing about all the toys RoC has I searched the RoC book thinking RoC had to have it's own autocrafter.

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Autocrafting Unit, I actually didn't know it was there before this thread, but knowing about all the toys RoC has I searched the RoC book thinking RoC had to have it's own autocrafter.

Oh cool, thanks for the info.

aTeLe

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to everyone who are just discussing instead of complaining. Sadly in Techworld there isn't a Autocraft-Unit (yet).

a) Reika has said that he does not accept pull requests
b) After a certain amount of time posts are referred to as necroposts. They are annoying to the community.
c) You can easily do this with routers, also may I introduce you to configs that Reika has given us to prevent this complaint.

Did you even read my post?
a.)
Reika wouldn't have a problem with the pull request
Because there is none.
c.)
Its for people who like the Worktable as a concept.
And what routers do you mean? Factorization? A bit more information would be nice.

graphicday

Jul 29, 2019

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Thank you for this solution and all these complications, it's funny because even the cfg was hidden in a directory "reika". You are not convoluted.

That's what I done. I found only : http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ae-auto-crafting-with-rotary-craft.41782/
With no solution.
It's not my fault if you are so complicated and arrogants.
Expecting you to read a config is not arrogance. I do not care who or what you are, but if you are not willing and/or able to put in even a basic modicum of effort, you cannot reasonably expect people to help you, and even less reasonably expect them to just sit there and let you bash things for your own mistakes. Your demand for handholding does not bode well for your ingame experiences to come.

graphicday

Jul 29, 2019
Expecting you to read a config is not arrogance. I do not care who or what you are, but if you are not willing and/or able to put in even a basic modicum of effort, you cannot reasonably expect people to help you, and even less reasonably expect them to just sit there and let you bash things for your own mistakes. Your demand for handholding does not bode well for your ingame experiences to come.

The truth, preachy, is that among the 130 creators of the mods I use, you're one of only two to do your thing on your side without considering the user or other modders. You do your own stupid, useless and incompatible crafting table, and then you say that people do not make any effort. You are the only one that are not making effort. But it's only a game, nevermind bye.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
The truth, preachy, is that among the 130 creators of the mods I use, you're one of only two to do your thing on your side without considering the user or other modders. You do your own stupid, useless and incompatible crafting table, and then you say that people do not make any effort. You are the only one that are not making effort. But it's only a game, nevermind bye.
You are finding another mod to play? Good, that way I will not have 50 bug reports from you in the next week about things like machines not working if they are not powered right/hot enough, a TE dynamo not being able to power an Extractor, and you getting sucked into a jet engine, all while you proclaim the mod is broken and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.