Whitelist Server Adeptcraft 2.0 | Modified Monster 1.1.1 |Whitelist | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
To people applying, the server is currently "dead", after issues paying for the server, we've been thinking of how to pay for it.

Ninjazombie

Jul 29, 2019
Any word on if you are going to be able to keep the server running? This looks like something that me and a couple of friends are looking for (unless you have a cash shop or something). Did you guys do donations before?

Made_You_Look

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Made_You_Look
  • Experience: Played FTB since it's first public pack, and Technic for a long time before that.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Haven't played multiplayer in a number of years. Provided turtles are enabled, I will likely be using them extensively, as I'm using CC to teach myself basic programming.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Made_You_Look
  • Experience: Played FTB since it's first public pack, and Technic for a long time before that.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Haven't played multiplayer in a number of years. Provided turtles are enabled, I will likely be using them extensively, as I'm using CC to teach myself basic programming.
I have posted here multiple times saying that the server is dead, it's dead.

MhikeiMPC

Jul 29, 2019
*In-game Name: MhikeiMPC

*Experience with modded Minecraft: I actually created my very own .minecraft directory with my personal mods and maps in it. it isnt released with the public. some of the mods that are included are: Flans mod, tinkers construct, buildcraft, and much more. I use city maps i search on google. I started moddding about 5 months ago.

Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Toronto, Ontario, Canada

an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I made a block-recycling factory using buildcraft for a server, and i created a in-game feedback system using hoppers, and vanilla items for a server. I dont have any pictures to share. I also created a Quarry system using buildcraft and openblocks mod. it both mines out material, and sorts it out in the appropriate chests.

Skype username (We have a group chat): Mhikei02Swag MhikeiMPC

Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself:Ive been playing since Betas came out. i am admins for about 4 servers including a few cracked ones (non-premium). I hope i get accepted.

note: i dont have multiple skype accounts, so they are one username (1st name and last)

Cminion

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Cminion718
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Hundreds of hours With modded Minecraft
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Nashville, TN
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): huge storage station holding all liquids in FTB ultimate along with every power source making one big power station.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): cminion718
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am laid back and love playing minecraft modded setting up lots of automation.

goddlykitten

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: goddlykitty
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Have been playing FTB since it came out
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want):
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Making an automated mob farm was probably my biggest and first achievement in modded minecraft
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): connor.thunell
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I really love minecraft and would like to start streaming it once i move upstairs so hopefully this will be the server i stream on if you pick me :)