Adding GregTech to direwolf20's modpack?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Enough y'all. Keep it civil. NO NAME CALLING. Make us clean up this thread one more time and don't be surprised to receive a timeout from the forums.

Reactions: Hoff and SkyBoy96

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Enough y'all. Keep it civil. NO NAME CALLING. Make us clean up this thread one more time and don't be surprised to receive a timeout from the forums.
Sorry Jaded :{
Sorry everybody else...In retrospect I was acting like a kid. I will try my utmost to maintain civility in the forums.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
It's definitely something more than annoyance, it's the saving of a million clicks for someone who doesn't know about the project table

Yeah I know, as I mentioned it's good that you CAN use the compressor to automate mass metal compression. But when it becomes the only way to do it, it get VERY irritating VERY fast.

Like say I need ONE iron block I need to go to my compressor and wait the 5-6 seconds to have it compress when the block crafting's disabled. Of it wasn't disabled all I'd need to do is get 9 iron go to a bench and bam! iron block.
Also there's the reverse situation just say I need 6 iron bars but I have made an automatic compression system and all my iron is in block form, to get it in to bars I'd have to either smelt or macerate and smelt the block. With block de-crafting enabled I can do this in my 2x2 craft table in a second. With it's disabled I'd have to wait for all those machines.

GregTech as a mod just does not feel fun TO ME, in fact the lack of GregTech to me is one of Tekkit's only selling points and possibly the DW20 pack which I don't use for a reason I don't yet know (TBH I might wanna give it a look...).
GregTech just gets in the way of my play and adds little to my experience other then frustration. It's a stupid hurdle I'd rather be done with, I avoid it if I can but for reasons I have already stated it's hard to avoid.