Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
THIS SERVER IS NOW USING THE ULTIMATE PACK!

Hello everybody! I'm back with a new, permanent map and IP! The beta map was a huge success and I've now discovered what needs to be done to done in order to ensure success in creating a nice, friendly community. We did however notice a lull in activity over the past few weeks (after switching to a few different machines with the same host we have right now) but right now it looks like we've found our permanent home.

SERVER IP: 144.76.12.60
DYNAMIC MAP: http://144.76.12.60:8123/# (CURRENTLY DOWN! :()

WORLD BORDER HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 6000!

RULES:

1. No griefing. Obviously. You will get caught and you will get banned.
2. Be respectful. Starting pointless arguments with other players is a good way to get muted/banned.
3. No PvP. Eventually I will be building a PvP arena.

SERVER INFORMATION:

Slots: 20

Game Difficulty: Normal
World Border set to 6000. Will expand this as necessary (new chunk generation required for updates)

Plugins:
- Essentials
- Dynmap
- Worldborder
- WorldEdit
- CoreProtect
- Factions

Hardware:
- i7 3770 CPU
- 10GB RAM
- Datacenter based in Germany (US players should still get very little lag)

WHITELIST APPLICATION:

It is a whitelisted server, all you need to do is send me a private message (you can leave a post here but i won't get to it nearly as fast as a PM) with the following information:

IGN:
Real name (optional):
Why you want to join my server:

It's as easy as that!

nart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thegesh
Real name (optional): I will provide it in game if its not a problem for the application.
Time Zone: Eastern European Time UTC+02:00
Why you want to join my server: i am searching for a good server with low lag and a good community but sadly i cant find one without lag. I am hoping your server will be ok. Also because of the fresh start.

Shmurrr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Shmurrr
Real name (optional):Ashton
Time Zone:Central Standard US
Why you want to join my server:I am looking for a small community server and this server seems to be what i would like Also it is hard to find a server with such great ram and dedication

Tac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tacgnolseh
Real name (optional):Taci or jsut Tac
Time Zone: +10
Why you want to join my server: I love to help people and general just talk to people while mining away and showing people what i've made.

Note: I'am a was a Tekkit player for many many months but decided to do some FTB as it looks harder and more fun :)
thou still pretty new to FTB mindcrack i've done about a week in single player and well, boring by your self xD

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rupert3642
Real name (optional): James
Time Zone: GMT+/-5:00
Why you want to join my server: I'm looking for a small server that i can play on because i always find my self cheating in single player

Warfax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:warfax
Real name (optional): PierLuc
Time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
Why you want to join my server: To not play alone :(

Marionn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MissMarionn
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Why you want to join my server: I would like a small, nice community to play with to build things and this server sounds like the awesome place for that.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Real name (optional): Johnny
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Why you want to join my server: I am just trying to find new servers that are a small and mature community and maybe another server I will play.

Amrauz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amrauz
Real name (optional): Michael
Time Zone: Pacific standard time
Why you want to join my server: I like building and messing with machines. I wanted to join a server to have with a good community. I'm currently trying another server, but there seems to be some issues and it has been having a lot of down time. So I am up for a change. Would be nice to play here.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Real name (optional): artis
Time Zone: pacific
Why you want to join my server: 1. I hate greifers 2. I wanna but part of a awesome bukkit server 3. im mature and follow rule and play legit 4. im very good at alot of the mods i coulf help and be freindly

rmyoung299

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rmyoung299
Real name (optional):rob
Time Zone:EST
Why you want to join my server:looking for a server with nice ppl and no lag. i am looking for ppl that will help me out with ftb as i am a newbe.

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Stentninja
Tom
Victoria Australia
I want to join because I'm trying to find a good community server that will be very friendly and nice and most important I've never been banned
Plz consider this application

Exege

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exege

Real name (optional): Tyler

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Why you want to join my server: The promise of a new, no lag server is always appealing :) I've played on servers with poor communities, but it seems like you don't want this to be the case on your server. I'm glad you seem to be an experienced host! Hopefully I'll see you on server.

-Exege

KKmm119

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kkmm119
Real name (optional): Kyle
Time Zone: East Coast USA (EST)
Why you want to join my server: My computer can not handle the strain of running a modded world. It annoys me, but there is a solution! Join a SMP server! Now I have searched far and wide, and this server seems to have the most freedom. That is why I want to join your server.

Micro035

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Micro035
Time Zone: EST (-5 GTM)
Why you want to join my server: I want to be part of a community like this one. It seems like a great server and I think I can have a lot of fun on this server and contribute to it.

Leon

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, before posting application I would like to give a short explanation. It is 4 people application, basically me and my wife are looking for a nice friendly low-lag server and we have experience with FTB already but our 2 very friends never tried it and we would like to show them what FTB has to offer and teach them FTB features in a friendly environment.

IGN: kingSakima, Veroandi, tautbutterfly, KingOffFreaks
Time Zone: EST,GMT
Why you want to join my server: read above

Thank you in advance! :)

gearheadz99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gearheadz99
Real name (optional): jeremy
Time Zone:Central Standard US
Why you want to join my server:I am looking for a small community server and this server seems to be what i would like Also it is hard to find a server with such great people

Deltale

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deltale
Real name (optional): Max
Time Zone: GMT +4
Why you want to join my server: i just need a server to play on.. i'm alone on my current server, and i get bored.