Whitelist Server A7CRAFT FTB Direwolf20 /whitelisted / 20 slot / 18+ closed temporary

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
guys can someone help me...
getting this id mismatches when i try to enter the server
using gregtech latest ver v4.05m
luVo31p.png

Zippy

Jul 29, 2019
Username :[email protected]/ZipUnZip
Why you want to join our server :i love playing on servers. Talking to people like forge craft
Banned before ?if yes why then : no never banned or griefed
Skype optional : yes
Other information :i play like 1-7 hours a day and i get kinda lonley on my single player so i want to find a cool place to hang and play my lovely game

bigjaws3

Jul 29, 2019
Username : MasterSphinxster
Why you want to join our server : Looking for a mature place to play with a community
Banned before ?if yes why then : never
Skype optional : bigjaws3
Other information : lots of time to play games and no server to play on, ive played minecraft for a very long time and ive played ftb since the launcher release. i can play just bout all day every day.

Last edited:

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
Username : Valdevon96
Why you want to join our server : Looking for a nice community that I can get invested in and have fun with, SSP is getting a little boring for me.
Banned before ?if yes why then : No
Skype optional : valdevon96
Other information : I wont be able to get on everyday because I work allday some days, but I will be playing as much as I can, probably around 10 hours a week or so, maybe more.

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
Username :Ryanhaych1
Why you want to join our server : Been waiting for a 1.6 server and Won't to join my friend on the server :)
Banned before ?if yes why then :Yes about a year ago, was banned from a Vanilla server when someone said i destroyed there base when i was next to it.
Skype optional :Ryanhaych1
Other information :N/A

Valakas

Jul 29, 2019
Username : valakas46
Why you want to join our server : Want to play with people instead of alone.
Banned before ?if yes why then : No
Skype optional : No
Other information :

RollDawg

Jul 29, 2019
Username : rolldawg
Why you want to join our server : I want to play with people. its pretty lonely playing minecraft alone, specially playing with mods. Also looking for new friends in the minecraft world. Last server i played was fusion-craft 1.4.7. Had a long break due to minecraft becoming stale (been playing with mods since 1.3.2, the 1.6.4 update brought heaps of changes and new things to play with).
Banned before ?if yes why then : Nope
Skype optional : Yes
Other information : Im an automation freak. Hail DIREWOLF! :)

DaffyDuck

Jul 29, 2019
Username : DaffyDuckyy
Why you want to join our server : Need a good server to play on :p Kind of lonely playing by myself
Banned before ?if yes why then : Not that I know of
Skype optional : Can PM if needed
Other information : Love FTB! :p