Whitelist Server A7CRAFT FTB Direwolf20 /whitelisted / 20 slot / 18+ closed temporary

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kameroonie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kameroonie

Why I want to play: I've been looking for a good server for quite a while now that has gregtech. I've tried to make my own, and also join some of my friends servers, but it's not the same as having a nice community with more than just a couple of people. Gregtech just makes this sound so much better, and I really hope that I can begin playing with you guys!

Banned before?: no

Other information: I have exams this week which isn't really the best time for me to play, but I will definitely try to play as much as possible. I have had some trouble in the past few days getting gregtech to work, the game doesn't even start up for me when I add it. I will try again soon, and hopefully get to playing with some good people!

Vantoura

Jul 29, 2019
server update 1.0.4 keep the same gregtech v 4.05 m
and remember to remove all your thermal expention conduit and put it in the crafting table to get the new conduit

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
Username : Ravara
Why you want to join our server : It seems like a cool place to play =)
Banned before ?if yes why then : Nope
Skype optional : igor.ravara
Other information : i've been playing modded minecraft since classic tekkit (1.2.5) and i like to help with builds =)

Dlrose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HDbag
Why I want to join: I am looking hard to find a good community that is active and has cool ideas. I like to be able to appreciate others work and get new ideas of my own through conversation. Playing alone or with my friend, while fun, is just not the same as having a bigger think pool. Also, i find it really cool that you have gregtech enabled on a DW20 server, it just expands the fun of the game I think. I would be respectful and make some nice looking things.
other: I have played mostly DW20 pack since 1.4.2 on FTB, but I have also played unhinged, ultimate, and unleashed.

Joof

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HideousBeing
WHYYY: I want to play with people who are respectable and pretty cool. Usually play alone or with friends and it would be cool to try a server.
Other: I do computer science stuff, so I can computer things.

Tianran

Jul 29, 2019
Username :Tianran
Why you want to join our server :eek:ld server owner disappear shot down
Banned before ?if yes why then :eek:nly in one forum for not willing to support syrian opposition
Skype optional :
Other information :been in minecraft since there were no jungle

Telshak

Jul 29, 2019
Username : Telshak
Why you want to join our server : I am looking for a small community, not a huge commercials one where you can't read the names of the person without having to go through 56 prefix! I am looking for a place where we can build a community place, and have fun while being laid back.
Banned before ?if yes why then : Never happened.
Skype optional : Only if required
Other information : I have been around FTB for about 2 years now on and off, i am somewhat of a 'solo' builder for my personnal stuff, but i like to help others and build group stuff/community hub for example.

Looking forward to your reply!

Joof

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm my drunk application is apparently not quite up to par.

Why: I want to build in an environment where I can bring other people into my mega projects and contribute toward community efforts. Playing alone is fine, but you lose the sense of friendly competition needed to create truly interesting projects. I really want to play with Ars Magicka and share any of the computercraft scripts that I write with a community.

Other: Feed the beast inspired my interest in hobbyist electrical projects with microcontrollers. I also never imagined minecraft would pass the complexity of dwarf fortress (at least in what you can build in it), but I'm glad that mod authors have been able to make it to this point. Oh and I'm something of a boss programmer, bring it on elite_coder (jk, plenty of that for research)!

Your call ofc Vant -- apologies for a half-assed, half-drunk application :p

Last edited:

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
On the same IP is now running a 1.7.2 server, I'm guessing he rented at a host, and the host used the IP for a different server now.
Btw, on the main forum thread you can read he has problems with paypal.

Reactions: RTT_ELF

RTT_ELF

Jul 29, 2019
On the same IP is now running a 1.7.2 server, I'm guessing he rented at a host, and the host used the IP for a different server now.
Btw, on the main forum thread you can read he has problems with paypal.

Thanks Sicle! :) I didn't read his post, my fault :) I hope to see u soon in game

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
Username : crizer
Why you want to join our server : "no ban on mods" :D also the whoel thing seems pretty good in terms of rules and community
Banned before ?if yes why then : not that i know of
Skype optional : CrizerX
Other information : i like pie <3
and I know almost every mod in the pack inside and out except computer craft