A Rotarycraft Thread (Meanders a little)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using steel and sapphire/ruby/peridotite picks currently. They can pick up any other kind of gearbox, too, but not bedrock ones.
Now that you mentioned it, interestingly enough a Tinker's Construct steel pickaxe IS indeed able to break bedrock gearboxes, but ordinary ones don't work.

Edit:
HSLA pickaxes seem to work, too. Alright then, was just confused because it all worked before the update, and all other gearbox types are still harvestable with ordinary old picks.
I'm gonna guess that's a bug then.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I'm using steel and sapphire/ruby/peridotite picks currently. They can pick up any other kind of gearbox, too, but not bedrock ones.
Now that you mentioned it, interestingly enough a Tinker's Construct steel pickaxe IS indeed able to break bedrock gearboxes, but ordinary ones don't work.

Edit:
HSLA pickaxes seem to work, too. Alright then, was just confused because it all worked before the update, and all other gearbox types are still harvestable with ordinary old picks.
You need a diamond pickaxe or equivalent to harvest bedrock gears and shafts.