A place to say Thank you.

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
I thought It might be nice to have a place to say Thank you for everyone involved to see people appreciate all the effort.
I would like to Say Thank everyone who Gave permission for their mod to be used, and Also to everyone who put effort into getting this Together.
I hope the thanks posted here is encouraging and brightens everyone's day. Thank ya'll from the bottom of my heart and look forward to all the content to be seen.

Reactions: Eruantien

Nekk

Jul 29, 2019
slimjimjimmy said:
I thought It might be nice to have a place to say Thank you for everyone involved to see people appreciate all the effort.
I would like to Say Thank everyone who Gave permission for their mod to be used, and Also to everyone who put effort into getting this Together.
I hope the thanks posted here is encouraging and brightens everyone's day. Thank ya'll from the bottom of my heart and look forward to all the content to be seen.

Completely agree. Cheers! ;)

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yes-- thank you, thank you, thank you! All of these mods in FTB are brilliant and make for a much richer Minecraft experience. You guys rock!

forevermac

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed. Thank you for bringing a legitimate mod pack to introduce modding. Thank you for the amazing maps. Most of all, thanks for staying at it, through all the people pestering you about when it was going to come out, through all the updates and problems, through everything.

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. On one hand, this may slightly reduce the number of people complaining about adfly links on the direwolf LP thread. On the other hand, the mod selection is awesome :D

adib

Jul 29, 2019
amazing map, one of the few which can entertain people for 20+ hours with mostly doing the same thing over and over.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
residentivo said:
Amazing Map! First Time Finished Minecraft( by kill Dragon) in FTB Map! Thanks !
now without mods!
i'd say with flying and such ti is too easy

residentivo

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
residentivo said:
Amazing Map! First Time Finished Minecraft( by kill Dragon) in FTB Map! Thanks !
now without mods!

Yeah ... I chased that dragon just as he did with me was vindictive, I liked :twisted:

adib

Jul 29, 2019
residentivo said:
adib said:
residentivo said:
now without mods!

Yeah ... I chased that dragon just as he did with me was vindictive, I liked :twisted:
hehe it is alot of fun :D

Niiroxis

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to all the creators and people that made FTB, definitely my favourite map!
Also thanks to the Mod Authors. Makes Minecraft so much more epic. Cheers

Canotsa

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
amazing map, one of the few which can entertain people for 20+ hours with mostly doing the same thing over and over.

20 hours? So I'm the only one taking like 60 hours? dang

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Canotsa said:
adib said:

depends on which, i think insanity is around 50 hours solo and 20 hours multiplayer, and non insanity should be around 5 hours.

Canotsa

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Canotsa said:
adib said:

depends on which, i think insanity is around 50 hours solo and 20 hours multiplayer, and non insanity should be around 5 hours.

Insanity. Guess my time was "okay" then ;P