A place to say Thank you.

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your time to go and make a modpack\map that so many people can enjoy
honestly my favorate modpack

Project0verkill

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Mod developers for all of your hard work! Minecraft wouldn't be the same without all the mods that you guys are working on.

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to the FTB developers for making an awesome map and also working their butts off on a mod pack we can all enjoy.

KaylanCloud

Jul 29, 2019
Have to agree with the sentiment expressed here by the rest of the FTB community,
a hearty thank you to the entire FTB team for many hours of hard work and enjoyment provided for us.

Here's to having it continue into the future, cheers :)

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to thank myself for being awesome and... and... blah blah blah...

Jking aside,
Slowpoke and the other map builds of FTB, you have my upmost respect and gratitude for the awesome and unique map!

Sk0p3d

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you guys so much for all the work you have put into this mod pack, the individual mods themselves, and the maps. Like I have stated before, this whole project is a beautiful example of what happens when developers work together and ultimately improve the modding community.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I would also thank you for this awesome forum, where other players can get help, And just enjoy posting with the community.

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks you for broading my horizons with minecraft mods and breathing life in a game that after so many hours screams for more. i waite on the edge of my seat to see what comes next.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Totally agree with this everyone who helped or even gave permission deserves a thank you for all the hard work they put in

Creeta

Jul 29, 2019
I said Hello first but this post was one of my top priorities.

I want to say thank you. Not only for making a terrific minecraft map but also by the attitude that you bring to the community. I've been constantly entertained by the livestreams, the DW20 channel, etc with you guys just being awesome and as you can easily see by this forum thread there are a lot of people who feel the same way.

Keep being awesome and I look forward to the future work you give and possibly chatting with you myself.

Cheers!

Aeatherlas

Jul 29, 2019
I too wish to add my thanks to the team along with all the others that have posted in this thread, I take my hat off to you all!

bluechance12

Jul 29, 2019
Half the reason I registered was to post here. Thank you to Slowpoke and all of the FTB creators. Thank you to all the minecraft modders who made this possible. And thank you to all the players that helped along the way.