A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but that person dies from getting bitten by the other guys cat.

I wish I was good at lua

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but that person dies from getting bitten by the other guys cat.

I wish I was good at lua
Granted but in the act of reading "Lua for dummies" you fall asleep and due to your increasingly sedentary lifestyle due to the common disease of "One more block" And have a stroke Leaving you blind and unable to use the right side of your brain.

I wish Izuru Yumizuru Wasn't such a lazy dick

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, he's VERY slightly less lazy.

I wish that someone would tell me who/what Izuru Yumizuru is.

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, he now injects the stuff from inside glowsticks into his arm, becoming a living glowstick before it kills him.

I wish that someone would tell me who/what SOTMead is.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, SOTMead bans you for not knowing who he is. Also, he is a youtuber who plays ForgeCraft
EDIT: 2 PEOPLE NINJA'ED ME!
I wish that it was 9:00 P.M. 1/12/2013.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Splork granted, splorks are now unusable because splorks were tied to the word wish.
I wish it was 9:00 P.M. 1/12/2013 in Pacific Standard Time and that MOrvelaira was streaming the new additions to the Feed the City server.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, he's VERY slightly less lazy.

I wish that someone would tell me who/what Izuru Yumizuru is.
He's the writer for the manga Of IS and uses the excuse of "I'm Ill" to avoid writing
Splork granted, splorks are now unusable because splorks were tied to the word wish.
I wish it was 9:00 P.M. 1/12/2013 in Pacific Standard Time and that MOrvelaira was streaming the new additions to the Feed the City server.

Slpork granted But a tree falls down the street taking out power for your block
I splork League of legends was friendlier to new players

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Splork granted. It is now unfriendly to old players.

I splork the original rule of corrupting wishes only applied to the concept of wishing paired with the particular word "wish" as opposed to the concept of itself, which you were merely signifying with that word.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Splork granted. It is now unfriendly to old players.

I splork the original rule of corrupting wishes only applied to the concept of wishing paired with the particular word "wish" as opposed to the concept of itself, which you were merely signifying with that word.
Splork granted Everything happened as you Splorked it And nothing got corrupted

I Splork to undo the Splork of the person above me

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Splork Granted. Everyone is confused and now we're reverting back to using the word "Wish" to go back to normality and players who use the word Splork are now segregated into groups and shot. DAMN that's dark.

I wish Pokemon existed and the world revolved around them as it does in the games.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but unlike the game they like to attack and eat human and can't be tamed since there is no pokeball.
I wish I can go super saiyan like goku and only me.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but unlike the game they like to attack and eat human and can't be tamed since there is no pokeball.
I wish I can go super saiyan like goku and only me.
Wish granted, however there are no dragon balls and eventually, somewhere, a stronger being will come and beat the ever loving crap out of you and leave you a twitching, bloody mess.

I wish I had a Death Note. Be original with this one ;3

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, however there are no dragon balls and eventually, somewhere, a stronger being will come and beat the ever loving crap out of you and leave you a twitching, bloody mess.

I wish I had a Death Note. Be original with this one ;3
Granted But Its a deathnote for Bind people And you can't read braille Much less write it
Edit: I wish Synergy ran in 1366x768

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Granted But Its a deathnote for Bind people And you can't read braille Much less write it
Edit: I wish Synergy ran in 1366x768
Congratulations, your wish is granted, however a new update in which the new resolution was released has also got a problem in the code that causes your computer's disk drive to spin out of control. The ultra fast RPM has burst your disc and turned it into deadly shrapnel which if it hasn't hit you will severally damage your computer.

I wish that Santa was a real person and followed the mythos to the letter.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations, your wish is granted, however a new update in which the new resolution was released has also got a problem in the code that causes your computer's disk drive to spin out of control. The ultra fast RPM has burst your disc and turned it into deadly shrapnel which if it hasn't hit you will severally damage your computer.

I wish that Santa was a real person and followed the mythos to the letter.
Wish granted but now Everything follows its mythos to the letter and humans go extinct due to Zombies, vampire vs werewolf wars Dragons And whatever else decides to kill humans
I wish food network had smell-O-Vision 'Cause everything on there looks fantastic