A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but as a result Mojang makes it EXTREMELY rare, like Iridium rare.

I wish that Iridium was as common as coal is at the time of this posting, and had no uses taken away from it.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but they removed coal from the game a minute before you made your wish.

I wish that I could stop reading tvtropes.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but a new wiki is created exactly like it and you read it forever.

I wish that nothing bad happens to anything or anyone (notice I said anything, meaning everything in the universe) including me when paradoxi are created.

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! But this includes EVERYTHING. Minecraft cannot be played due to break blocks and enemy mobs. TV, talking, or ANYTHING that could be consider offensive to someone cannot exist. You are offensive to something, so you cease to exist, however that creates a paradox, which means that you could never have stopped existing if you did not exist in the first place to make the wish that would end your existence. So the universe implodes in an utterly painless way and reforms, with a few less pointy objects and a lack of swearing.

I wish that Iridium was as common as coal at approximately 9:00 PM on January 8th, 2013 Eastern time, which is EXTREMELY common, without losing its uses and that the items which it is used for were not weakened in anyway, without the mods in mindcrack or minecraft or anything used to play minecraft (Like computers.. Electricity... Internet connection... Etc) being messed with in anyway to harm myself or any the minecraft players.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Iridium is removed from Ic2 minutes after you make your statement. It is replaced with rarer Iradium.

I wish that I won lots of money and then donated it to charity. Nothing bad happened to the money and it was used to help children. Nothing bad happened to me or anyone else.

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately the money is monopoly money. On the bright side they got to buy Park Place in their next game!

(YUS I HAS MADE AN HARD TO CORRUPT WISH. You sorta missed the part where I pointed out that it wouldn't lose its uses :p)
I wish people would read my entire wish and attempt to figure out how to get past it.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
The children grow up to be murderers.

I wish people wouldn't make their wishes filled with details.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately the money is monopoly money. On the bright side they got to buy Park Place in their next game!

(YUS I HAS MADE AN HARD TO CORRUPT WISH. You sorta missed the part where I pointed out that it wouldn't lose its uses :p)
I wish people would read my entire wish and attempt to figure out how to get past it.

It still had its uses, just in an older version.

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Good point. Anyways

Granted. But now there is so little details that you can't figure out what the wish is for.

I wish that Iridium was as common as coal at approximately 9:00 PM on January 8th, 2013 Eastern time, which is EXTREMELY common, without losing its uses and that the items which it is used for were not weakened in anyway, without the mods in mindcrack or minecraft or anything used to play minecraft (Like computers.. Electricity... Internet connection... Etc) being messed with in anyway to harm myself or any the minecraft players, while still being updated. ( gotta keep addin to this

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Iridium become so common that mystcraft adds a type of decay that replaces every block with iridium. It is very common.

I wish for Gregtech to stop messing with other people's mods without the modders' permissions.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. GregTech ceases to,exsist, and everyone (aside from the handful of lunatics people who enjoy GregTech) is happy.

I wish I was a toaster.

(Didn't see that coming, did ya?)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
You are supposed to corrupt it-- oh wait. Gregtech ceased to exist. awwwww.

Granted. YOu are overused and eventually explode.

I wish that I didn't have to go to bed at this moment.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you have to go at the next moment, 2 seconds after.

I wish I was a puppy.

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you're kicked every minute.

I wish for this to be corrupted in a way that uncorrupts it and then by being uncorrupted corrupts itself and by corrupting itself it uncorrupts itself and then by not being corrupted corrupts itself again.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, and the universe and everyone's brains implode.

I wish people would make decent wishes instead of loops/paradoxes.

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, however, now there are just very few people left to make wishes on here.
I wish for a way to stop golems (tc, not those dumb iron testificates) from killing themselves.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, TC3 golems are smarter and can now defened themselves, unfortunantly they are unable to tell the difference between mobs and players so you are attacked when ever you get with in 144 blocks of them.

I wish Minecraft had it own engine instead of Java so it would not lag as bad.

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the engine requires minecraft to be started from scratch.

I wish that I could strap TNT to my chest, ignite it, and rush the nearest creeper for a hug.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, tnt is now a chestplate, but on use it deletes your world.

I wish 1.5 will come out soon and not be buggy

Soferir

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but its Minecraft Beta 1.5, everything added since then is removed.

I wish that people would corrupt wishes differently than the "Destroys world" or "Universe implodes" or anything else related to them, and actually corrupt the wish against itself.