A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but you soon realize that the "world" you are on isn't earth and you have only stopped wars between yourself and the peaceful martians.

I wish that people would stop corrupting my wishes.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
You are now forbidden from making any wishes! But wish granted anyway

I wish that people posted here enough that I am not posting every second post

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, you are now posting every post and are playing against yourself.

I wish vacation lasted longer

T3amTact1cal

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, you find a magical cookie, where if you eat you get one wish, you eat it and wish winterbreak lasted longer, but it repeats the day where the world ends.

I wish i never posted this post

Cloud

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but not posting this post caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post...
which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post which caused you to post this post which prevented you from posting this post ...
causing the universe to explode.

I wish for people to stop making paradoxes in this thread.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted: A new disease spreads among the populace causing a loss in fine motor control, necrosis, and anemia (read: zombie apocalypse). Within a month you are identified as patient zero. All attempts to create a cure or even stem the rate of infection fail. In 12 months all life on earth is infected. In 24 months the last infected being dies from lack of food. World Peace has been achieved.

I wish to legally become a billionair playing the stockmarket.

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted but you didnt wish for anything so the paradox rips a hole in the space time continuem and emmit brown is on vacation.

i wish this wish was a not granted

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted, the resulting paradox further destabilizes the space time continuem thus causing existance itself to cease existing.

I wish for the legal agreement to be rendered void and my money returned.

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted you get a job at a coffe shop called "Java" and you are awesome at it but it pay 6 bucks an hour and no benifits

i wish that that wish was spelled backwards ,the s and h where swaped and the w was a t, the game would be a lot funnyer :3

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Shiw detnarg, but no one is able o read backwards, so nobody laughs

I wish people would post here more often.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but so much people post here that it cause the internet to crash worldwide for 10 years straight.
I wish I was better at programming turtle.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted but so much people post here that it cause the internet to crash worldwide for 10 years straight.
I wish I was better at programming turtle.
Wish granted, but you program them so well, that they become sentient, and take over the world.

I wish that the ultimate pack was released in 2 minutes, and it was completly fine and no problems.

T3amTact1cal

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, While you waited the 2 minutes, you attempted to open a car battery, which you found laying around your basement :| . When you tried to force it open, battery acid sprayed into your eyes and became the newer version of daredevil, but couldn't play minecraft.

I wish a world without religion affecting the idea's and opinions of people.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but the world is 100000000000000000000 light years away.

I wish I could play on ForgeCraft

Cloud

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but the server crashes everytime you join it.

I wish for a ultimate hybrid solar panel in real life.

Kyoto

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! but as soon as you finish the payments on it the sun goes out and your stuck in your room shining a flashlight at it hoping it works.:(

I wish EE was part of real life o_O

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but if any of it is used, the universe will explode.

I wish direwolf/jadedcat would do a facecam.