A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you don't actually learn any better wishes IRL so your wish was a waste of a wish.
WISH LIKE A WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES DAT WISH SO I CAN WISH WISH.

*Cough*
I wish I had a phone so I could come up with witty "Sent from my ____ using a ____" signatures.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the phone can't load the forums.

I wish I could spend more time with my girlfriend WITH NO BAD THINGS INVOLVED.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You two stare at eachother for awhile and then leave.
Nothing bad happened, right?

Oh, yeah, your GF gets in a car accident and dies immediately afterwards. But it wasn't because of the 'meeting' you two had, so it's unrelated. :D

I wish I could be more pessimistic than "The glass is not only half empty, but also contains the emptiness that is around it. When the glass spills, there is nothing left to exist in the empty void of nothingness. So the glass is completely empty"

Reactions: ApSciLiara

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Your pessimism turns the universe itself suicidal.

I wish for boobs (and speaking of boobs, there is apparently a woman in America who is addicted to getting boob jobs. Good ol' Murka, eh?)

Sent from my remote island using smoke signals

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Your pessimism turns the universe itself suicidal.

I wish for boobs (and speaking of boobs, there is apparently a woman in America who is addicted to getting boob jobs. Good ol' Murka, eh?)

'~'

Granted, except they are so big you can't move.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however __________ complicates that, turning it into forks.

I wish for... well, I can't say another Thing that does Stuff, can I? I wish I never needed to sleep ever again, without any of the negative repurcussions of not sleeping.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but everyone else sleeps more, and you become bored with no one else to talk I most of the time.

I wish for an uncorruptable wish.

Reactions: NosePicker5555

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, peanuts.

I wish for really nice long hair (down to my shoulders will do just nicely, thanks).

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Hahahah, I LOVE peanuts. You fail

Granted, you get longer hair. And then the next day you go swimming, and a crab mistakes it for food and snips it all off.

I wish my friend didn't have a crush on my girlfriend.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, your girlfriend has a crush on your friend.

I wish I could be a natural redhead (and I mean proper red, not orangey-red).

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, your girlfriend has a crush on your friend.

I wish I could be a natural redhead (and I mean proper red, not orangey-red).

Damn you Morgs... Still, it's unlikely considering she hates him.

Granted, you're a natural red head. Except your mum hates red hair, and had it dyed and convinced you your hair was naturally *insert whatever colour it is now*

I wish I didn't cut myself with a knife at school today. No I'm not an emo, I was cutting bacon in cooking.

darkslayr425

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you live in intergalactic space where it is useless,
i wish for gregtech to become more difficult, and i dont suicide or stop playing ftb because of this(ha)

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, gregtech becomes so difficult no-one else plays it, and Greg stops maintaining his mod. The version you happen to have is also horribly buggy.
I wish I could teleport without limits and with total control.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but you think you would be fine tping into a liquid. Well, turns out you're wrong.

I wish the subscription for this and all threads I post on wasn't fucking retarded.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. It is now incredibly intelligent and hates you, so it gives you even more alerts.

I wish this wish would be corrupted.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but it's not corrupted. Fuck. Well, when in doubt:
GENTLEMEN.
POTTED PLANTS TUPPERWARE PINEWOOD VENEERS FEZZES BABDVHPLSGcjkbhzxxjsbleurghblablablablablablablablabla.

I wish for LESS DAMN CONFUSION IN THIS WORLD![DOUBLEPOST=1369953555][/DOUBLEPOST]GERBLAGH

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Your wish is granted... Confusion is obsolete for a short amount of time and then all goes back to normal

I wish Greg would help me mod with him

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but Greg goes insane and kills the IC2 devs and deletes IC2 from the world.

I wish Eloraam would release any kind of 1.5 RedPower release, even if it is a PR.

Reactions: ApSciLiara