A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but fringe starts starring really annoying potted plants, tupperware, pinewood veneers and fezzes, and you now hate fringe.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, a complication [DATA EXPUNGED] fourteen blocks [DATA EXPUNGED] spoons [DATA EXPUNGED] dogs biting [DATA EXPUNGED] a bucket of [EXPLETIVE REDACTED]! Needless to say, that was the end of that [EXPLETIVE REDACTED].

I wish my Internet connection didn't hate me.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You don't have one anymore.

I wish that I could wish like a wish wish and wish yo' wishes mo' wish wish dawg wish wish and wish yo' wishes wishes like a wish wish yo' wishes dat wish so I can wish wish for wish n' fo' yo'
WARNING: The following text may cause your browser to implode from the terabytes of letters shown below. It is the chemical name of titin. Lols may ensue.

Also, I advise you look at your scroll bar before and after you hit that spoiler button down there.

I am not viable for any damage caused to you, your personal computer, or your soul.

Oh, wow. I actually hit the text limit.
That's quite impressive, actually.
Here you go!
I broke pastebin.
Holy shit.

Um, here's a mediafire link with a text file attached, I suppose...
It might take awhile to download, by the way. Just maybe.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vr8mdxa1b1m652w

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not going to even attempt to decipher that... granted! I think.

I wish I could write more often.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Mwuhaha! I've beaten you all! MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED UNCORRUPTED!
Now I can wish like a wish n' wishin wish wish doggin' wish... Actually, I don't even know what I wished for. Crap.
I totally just found "I wish for a life" in Titin! Woo!

Granted, but you lose your hands.

I wish for a recording of the pronounciation of the chemical name for titin unlimited unknowledge of all things.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but I misread your post and thought you said you wanted to WISH LIKE A WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES AND WISH YO' WISHES MO' WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES WISH WISH DAWG WISH WISH AND WISH YO' WISHES WISHES LIKE A WISH WISH YO' WISHES DAT WISH SO I CAN WISH WISH FOR WISH N' FO' YO' (insert overused Titin reference here).
Um, yeah.

I wish for this post to be deleted for the good of mankind.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however it is copied and pasted by a hundred other people.
I wish I could go see Area 11 in concert.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but Euphemia from Code Geass comes by during Euphemia and shoots everyone, including the band (Leo, Kogie, Parvis and Sparkles*) and you.
I wish I didn't have a wish to be corrupted.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
˙puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯıʇ ǝɹoɯ puǝds plnoɔ ı ɥsıʍ llıʇs ı

puoɔǝs ǝuo ɹoɟ ʎluo ʇnq ˙uɐɔ noʎ 'pǝʇuɐɹƃ

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You get to spend all the time in the world with her once you're both dead.

I wish I could spend more time with my girlfriend!

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You get to spend all the time in the world with her once you're both dead.

I wish I could spend more time with my girlfriend!

I wish I was less lazy, as I copied that.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You're so motivated that you work yourself to death.

I wish it wouldn't be so FUCKING COLD where I live.

Sent from my remote island using smoke signals

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. The cold won't be -snip- you anymore. It's sad now, so it's even colder.
EDIT: Yeah, I think I would get in trouble for that. Lol.
I wish I would lose my ability to write and thus lose my ability to keep posting in this thread.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. In the middle of the night, somebody comes and tears out a vast portion of your brain, leaving you a brain-dead husk with no high-level processes to speak of.

I wish for... a Thing. That does Stuff.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it doesn't do stuff right.

I wish I could spend more time with my girlfriend. While we're both alive. *looks at Morgs*

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You both get ambered together, so you can spend eternity frozen in place, embracing each other, with nothing but your own thoughts for company.

I wish for... ________.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but horse, so is logic are valid in.

I wish I could make better memes. Nothing like that rip-off "Lava? Why not hot water?" one I just made half a minute ago.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. They're so good that people die laughing at them.

I wish I could think of better wishes (that aren't for easily obtainable things/things I've used 3 times already).