A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
That made no sense slayer...
Granted! The wither skellies are friendly but now wither bosses spawn frequently in the overworld.

I wish i didn't have such an enormous summer homework

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It wasn't meant to.
Suuuuure. But now you have a shit ton of boring extracurricular activities for completion.

I wish wishes wished wishes wished wishing.
(It makes no fucking sense. That's the damn point.)

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. All of the magic in the universe suddenly convulses unnaturally around you. Nobody can visibly see you anymore, cause raw magic and stuff.

I wish for telekinesis.

Reactions: xTordX

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. All of the magic in the universe suddenly convulses unnaturally around you. Nobody can visibly see you anymore, cause raw magic and stuff.

I wish for telekinesis.
Sure. But you can't control it. And shit goes DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
DOWN...
I wish for shipping to be free.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, but the package is always smashed and compacted to the point where it's unrecognizable.
I wish I wasn't a bird anymore.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Wish granted! But all your wishes wish for you to dissapear, and for daleks to take over the omniverse.

I wish I wasnt lonely.

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Sure! You are now spammed by the paparazzi who follow you every second of every minute of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of every century of every millennium.

I wish I actually had friends other than the ones on the other side of the screen.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Sure! You are now spammed by the paparazzi who follow you every second of every minute of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of every century of every millennium.

I wish I actually had friends other than the ones on the other side of the screen.
Me too, but on topic: Wish granted! The friends "on the other side of the screen" are your actual friends now, because you live in a computer, and are full of bugs!

I wish I could fly

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Me too, but on topic: Wish granted! The friends "on the other side of the screen" are your actual friends now, because you live in a computer, and are full of bugs!

I wish I could fly
But you can't control it.You crash into an airplane, somehow survive, and then you get sucked into a sharknado.

I wish I had at least 1 friend IRL. Thanks so much for reminding me how lonely I am.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Wish granted! You now have 50 billion friends... Who are all zombies out to eat your brains.

I wish Dalek wasnt so lonely (I know how he feels, same deal with me :p)

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! You now have 50 billion friends... Who are all zombies out to eat your brains.

I wish Dalek wasnt so lonely (I know how he feels, same deal with me :p)
Sure! But you can't wish good things for others so, PARADOX.

I wish that new collectible I bought didn't have so many damned quality control issues.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Sure! But you can't wish good things for others so, PARADOX.

I wish that new collectible I bought didn't have so many damned quality control issues.
Your collectible has no quality control issues, it was intended to be a nuclear bomb designed to kill you.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently this is now Wishing Simulator.
Wish granted, but all of the wishes are very nasty things towards you. Enjoy life.
I still wish for some birdfeed.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Wish granted! Your major organs have been turned into birdfeed.

I wish for some cheesecake.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Wish granted! You have been teleported into the void of space, where seasons are irrelevant. You will instantly die from numerous causes.

I wish I had a magic genie that would not give me what I wanted, and would not give me an infinite number of wishes.

You have to corrupt it... Thus he would give me what I want, and an infinite number of wishes.. So... Game, set, and match.