Whitelist Server 40HoursAday (18+)|Direwolf20 1.7.10 ver 1.0.3| PVP/PVE | TeamSpeak| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pyrotemplar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pyrotemplar
Why would you like to join?: im looking for a fun chilled server to hand out with people and create some fun builds. something that is almost always up and has a group of people to fool around with, whether that is going exploring or playing fun pranks with each other.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I believe I can provide a fun and mature member to play with and go on adventures while also helping people out with their complex contraptions.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." never
Any comments or questions?: How often do you do a map reset?

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jprometheus
Why would you like to join?: I'm a dedicated and talented automator who loves being part of a community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I like to advance as far as I can up the tech tree as quickly as possible and then make factories to make resources available to the server. Here's an old build of mine: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/page-2#post-244216. See beginning of the thread for an explanation.
Have you been banned from another server?: Nope.
Any comments or questions? Do you have /home? Hoping you do.

Michael Moore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: riftmaker12
Why do you want to be on this server?
I am trying to find a good server to be able to play modded minecraft and ejoy myself with a community that i can get to know.
Have you ever been banned from a server?
No
Any questions?
is there a central hub that makes it easy to maneuver around to everyones base so i can see what everyone is working on or is there just a tp system set up?

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
riftmaker12 welcome to the server! we use a tp system some live near by and we do have a town set up. But most people prefer to go out on there own.

Marbla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GroggDog
Me and my friend are looking for a server we could play on with other people. We haven't played for a while because of school but we played a lot when it was mainly Buildcraft, IC2 and RedPower around. We love automation building awesome stuff.
Nope
Any questions?
Is it possible for my friend to also join the server? Here are his IGN etc:

IGN: hauthakker
We are looking for a nice and friendly server to play on.
No
Any questions?

Minecraftboss18

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraftboss18 ( was young when I made it give me a break :D
Why would you like to join?: Normal minecraft is getting boring again so I decided to get back into modded
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: Ill be the youngest :p no uh, I know a lot about the older mods ( as I said before I have played modded before) and I might be able to help people with those
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." I've been temp banned twice from a vanilla server but both times I got unbanned early because I really didn't do anything wrong and I am still playing on that server to this day, but as I said vanilla is getting boring
Any comments or questions?: Nope, and I hope you consider my application even know I'm not 18 Thanks for your time!

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xolanz

Why would you like to join?: As you can see from my signature, I mainly play 3rd party HQM packs. I have a SSP dw20 world, and it just gets boring alone. I want to be able to interact with a community. I also *MIGHT* record a series (if that is allowed) of my play for my channel.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I am not a great builder, but I am working on it. If there is a way to automate something, I will find it. I'm well versed in all tech mods, and am trying to learn magic mods.

Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." never banned.

Any comments or questions?: The only question I have is about the factions/PVP system. I don't really know too much about it, but I don't want my base to get raided or anything..

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry guys I was up late and not on here. you all have been whitelisted.
As for the faction system there are zones for that your house will not be raided. The houses are protected under another system. Also our anti grief policy's are very strict so even if some one finds a way past that protection then they are banned for it.
Minecraftboss18 there is a convo opened with you on here. your age does not fit so if you wish to join please regard that convo.

Last edited:

thefatgiant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabro
Why would you like to join?: Just tryna play some games.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I don't know much of the modpack, so I'll be keeping to myself mostly.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." No.
Any comments or questions?: I just need the Direwolf20 pack on the FTB modpack list right?

Elvvood

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elvvood
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking to find a close-knit community I can be a part of.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: An extra pair of hands? I like working alone most of the time, but I would also like to work on collaboration projects with people.
Have you been banned from another server?: No
Any comments or questions?:

HiddenOwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HiddenOwner
Why would you like to join?: Honestly, Im looking for a server I can play with other players on, and one that allows me to do some records for my YouTube channel.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: Um, I can help out when needed, or if people need help building things. Im not very good with structures but im good with automation and interesting builds.
Have you been banned from another server?: No. I
Any comments or questions?: Do you guys have TS channels for people streaming and recording or is it general and is it ok to record those?

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
HiddenOwner we do actully have a few live channels. We have even other channels if those ones are full so lots of space. but you can only record in live channels now that I think about it. you can create temp channels that state that they are live.

neonmagic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NEONMAGIC2
Why would you like to join?: Need a good server ._. and yours looks excellent i havent played in like a year so i am just going to try to get back into it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: friendly personality, and awesomeness :D
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." yes ._. i left a machine on overnight and and was then harrassed by a mod not to do it when it was not stated anywhere in there rules. :mad: thats the only one i remember and it was like 3 years ago sooooo ye.
Any comments or questions?: idk i like toast?

Laxjack6

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Laxjack6
Why would you like to join?:I'd love to join purely because Vanilla SMP is no longer enticing, and DW20 is a large and immersive pack. I also love the multiplayer scene, and a whitelisted server, will surely root out the less friendly players, leaving behind a desirable community for the time being.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I'm sure that I can bring a helpful and friendly atmosphere to the server, as I have been "staff" on a few other servers, and understand that being so, makes everything a bit better. Count on me to also bring a competitive side to the server as well, but at the same time keeping things friendly.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." Yes, I am sure that I have been banned from some servers, but only due to a faction group I use to play with who more than often started fights with staff, resulting in faction wide bans.
Any comments or questions?: I'd love to know if war of some kind is really an option, like faction versus faction combat, something players can really get into.