Whitelist Server 40HoursAday (18+)|Direwolf20 1.7.10 ver 1.0.3| PVP/PVE | TeamSpeak| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
Good Day

40hoursAday is the minecraft server for our twitch.tv channel. We are a group of friends who are here to just enjoy the game. We have gotten tired of looking for a server so we choose to make our own. As it stands there are no banned mods.

We are looking for people to help us start the server. Its a fresh world and we intend to make it a public one. So that all said we are looking for those who want to help us with that. My admins are very good at what they do and usually have at least one on 24 hours a day. Those who are seen as most helpful will be promoted to mods or even higher, if they choose to be.

Now if you are just looking for a nice server to join this will still work. As it stands now we need people who just want to play the game, to give us insight on how our setup is. Those people will be left on the preferred status and left to your game. Help us build a community and as time progresses on everyone will be given a chance to help develop this server. This group is also helping in building the world for the RP'ers to explore. We plan to add lore to all parts of the world as it stands.

We are trying to build an RP aspect to the server as well. If any one is interested in helping with that do apply. We have started to set up the base lore, and have the books in place for quests to be made. We have finally picked an rpg plugin that will work for what we are doing here. We are going to base our class system on D&D class system. As it stands we are a long ways away from getting these set up. Our goal is to have 4 base classes by the end of the week. So I ask any DM's or people who want to spend time setting up these classes. If this part interests you at all let me know in your app.

Web sight beta
http://40hoursaday.enjin.com/

Now to the server!

Plugins
Dynmaps "still being worked on"
Essentials
Factions "base system up and running"
GriefPrevention
Multiverse
Plugman
Vault
WorldBorder
WorldEdit
World Guard

Mods
All of direwolf20 "no banned mods yet"

Server specs
8 gb of ram "we will upgrade as needed"
500 GB SSD "Expand as needed"
Dedicated server!
Server is located in AZ U.S.

Rules:
You get one warning second is a bann, second time ban. Admins have final say in all matters!
  1. No Griefing! - Protected areas! We do plan to implement factions so pvp rules will be stated at a later time.
  2. Keep it friendly
  3. Do not demand to be OP'ed - There is room to expand your rank in the server. An app process will be implanted.
  4. Don't intentionally lag the server - If there is a current bug or something that you know will lag the server then you will be punished accordingly.
  5. Invitations - We welcome more members but they are subject to background checks as well.
  6. Streaming is allowed
  7. Quarrys and farms - There are worlds for each please use them
  8. Nukes - please don't make me ban them
  9. Mystcraft - Please ask to create worlds, any worlds not on the approved list will be removed at restart every 12 hours. "This is an automated process"
  10. Respect the admin zones and player zones - If a player has claimed land don't try to bypass it. We do have logs enabled we will check.
  11. The last and most important rule - HAVE FUN!

Side Notes
Quarry world crashes the client on warp to. Just reload game and it will be fine.
"we are looking for an alternative so please bare with us"
Twlight forest world is currently down we are working on fixing the issue. If you need any thing from that map just ask an admin. Dungeons will be set up for the bosses tell the world is fixed.

Applications:
If you'd like to join the server then post with the following information!

IGN:
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?:
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest."
Any comments or questions?:

The Server IP 66.85.130.43

Server as it stands currently
sorry for the video qulity me and my editing software were not getting along.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minecraftboss18

eteninty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mythaell
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a well kept, mature server where I can have fun playing and communicating with others.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I like to do nice looking builds, I have quite a bit of knowledge and have been playing modded MC since 1.2.5.
Have you been banned from another server?: Nope, I like to respect other as much as I like to receive it.
Any comments or questions?: How many people are you looking to have active on the server at any given time?

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh new server~

IGN: Shunraiki
Why would you like to join?: I'm into pretty new servers~ Plus i'm looking for small communities and try my best to help them out~
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: Well i'm not much of a builder... I guess one thing I can contribute to is giving ideas for things. Otherwise I can moderate pretty well.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." As far as I know, I have not been banned in any server.
Any comments or questions?: Hm just wondering if you guys do end up opening the server to the public, what kind of "Donation shop" do you guys have in mind, if any at all..

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
... I have forgotten how to message people on here. So Mythaell and shunraiki have been approved. You both have cleared the back ground check.
question that mythaell, we dont know yet we are a group that likes to see how things go. But the server as it currently stands can have up to 100 people.
Shunraiki We have not decided on that yet it really depends on wether or not we feel the server is good enough for such.

the Server IP 66.85.130.43

jjames_67

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jjames_67
Why would you like to join?:Looking for a community to play with, some of my WoW friends don't like Minecraft and want to play with some people that enjoy the game.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: Stability, maturity, easy-going, and helpful
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." I have not
Any comments or questions?: Thanks for taking the time to look this over. Let me know. Thanks!

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
quite the search on you james. but you check out you have been added. server ip in the post above yours.

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
Applications:
If you'd like to join the server then post with the following information!

IGN: compass72
Why would you like to join?: It's a new server, and when you say 'we got tired of looking for a server' I can sympathize as it is hard to find the right one sometimes.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I have very good understanding of the new AE2 system, enderIO, and forestry which tends to prompt the most questions in a community. I also like to make my build projects as more than just a box of cobblestone to house my setups.

http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY

Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." NO. I don't cause trouble on servers. I'm not the malicious type, and I also put a lot of work into my builds. 'Do unto others...'

Any comments or questions?: I'll save any questions for when I get a look at what the state of the world is.

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
compass72 tbh I almost just accepted you because of your profile pic. lol but I can tell you have been searching for a server for a while you have a lot white-listed servers.

but you have been accepted.

P.S. sorry for the slow sresponce I have been in meetings all morning and will still be in them for a few hours. But there are admins online to help get you set up

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PrimeZz
Why would you like to join?:Because the server I was on closed, and I would like to not play with a bunch of little kids who steal and cheat
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?:I can bring 2 more players, and a little knowledge of the mods
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." No I have not

Deekrp2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deekrp2
Why would you like to join?: The current serve I am playing Direwolf20 on is being shutdown
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I am a dedicated player who usually plays daily for a few hours. I am easy to get along with and am able to use teamspeak or skype.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." No I have not

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
a lot of youtube and twitch streams I see. I have not seen any issues for the background thow. you have been accepted

Cookie_Flavored

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cookie_Flavored
Why would you like to join? The direwolf20 server that I play on is shutting down soon.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server? I am a regular and am into mass resource production, very easy to talk to and on TS and skype.
Have you been banned? Never.

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
Cookie_Flavored you have a lot of videos with you as well seems you 3 are quite active. But you have been accepted

Birdman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SavageBirdman

Why would you like to join?:I really Enjoy Enjoy minecraft especially with direwolf20 and was looking for a small community to join and maybe bring some friends to

What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I know A little about all the mods involved in direwolf20 I have a few friends looking for a server so i may bring some people with me easy to talk to and not easily offended. Also will be on everyday as long as my college work load is not too high. *as a warning unless not allowed my prank some people*

Have you been banned from another server?: To my knowledge i have not been kicked from a server

Any comments or questions?: I may be starting a Twitch and/or Youtube channel soon would like somewhere to do it. Also if anyone will let me be in one of theirs that would be cool. My be able to help out the RP you wanted to do so can my friend we are avid D&D players and have good imaginations. Other than that i look forward in getting to know you guys.

Last edited:

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rroecker
Why would you like to join?: looking to join a new server with new people
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I have adequate knowledge of most mods and am more then willing to help anyone out.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest."
Was banned from a mind crack towny server a while back. Had been off all week and someone in the town learned an exploit and the owner just banned everyone in the town bout 15 people
Any comments or questions?: Comment- personally I think that servers with lots of mods are best left white listed so you don't have to fear griefing as much.

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NurseMissy
Why would you like to join?: im looking for a server with a fun bunch of people to hang out with
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: Im still learning the mods myself but im always happy to share what little knowledge I have
Have you been banned from another server?: Nopes

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
rroecker we do not mass banns like that. I am sorry to hear that is solution. but you havw been whitwlisted. NurseMissy the community we have is very friendly i hope to see you on, you have been whitelisted.

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ungraceful

Why would you like to join?: I really want a small community to play on it really gets boring on single player and i want to play wiith other people

What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: well i know all the mods decently well and i've been playing modded mincraft since tekkit first came out, i could help anyone with trouble that needs it.

Have you been banned from another server?: I think i was banned from a server in vanilla once but that was a long time ago.

Any comments or questions?: None.

Reactions: Minecraftboss18