Whitelist Server 40HoursAday (18+)|Direwolf20 1.7.10 ver 1.0.3| PVP/PVE | TeamSpeak| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
NEONMAGIC2 Laxjack6 you both have been whitelisted. but Laxjack6 our faction system is not fully in place yet. there is a bug we are trying to fix with factions, so for the moment most people are just building up.

SatoKasra52

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SatoKasra52
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because my friend SavageBirdman told me about the server and what all the server is about. I love every last bit of what he told me.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I was told that it has rp potential and one thing that I do since I play a lot of D&D is roleplay. As a DM and Player, I think that roleplay is essential in terms of having a grand ol' time. Also, since I am a graphic designer I can help with giving a lot of things an overall wonderful look.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." I don't believe I have. I honestly have to say no I haven't.
Any comments or questions?: Honestly no, I just want to say that I hope that everyone on the server is hospitable and nice. :D

JokerArt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MisterDuckyDuck
Why would you like to join?: I played on direwolf 1.6.4 Whitelist server but since 1.7 pack is out i would like to play it without banned items
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: Many automated things
Have you been banned from another server?: Never
Any comments or questions?: Nope

Strong_Armz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:strong_armz
Why would you like to join?:just looking for an active ftb server where i can play with others and learn the mods
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?:I will be active and im always willin to help if i can
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest."no
Any comments or questions?:I am still pretty new to ftb, if that means anything. Hope to see you guys soon!

WinterWolfie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WinterWolfie
Why would you like to join us?: Looking for a fun FTB server, as vanilla Minecraft is, well, vanilla. I also enjoy the RP aspect to servers as it adds that extra indepthnessnessness. :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I'll be quite active i imagine. I am also willing to contribute to whatever may be needed of me.
Have you been banned from another server? "we do background checks so be honest": I haven't been banned from any server. As far as i know anyway. :eek:
Any comments or questions?: I know I am under the age limit, but this is here only because I see that others under the necessary age have been accepted. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
wolfie you have been whitelisted but do rember its probationary so we can see if you fit in the group.

Pgnshadow

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: DemonicShadow89
Skype (mandatory)DemonicShadow89
Country/Time Zone:USA Eastern
is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:Building with my Friends building epic builds that to weeks to build
What is your experience with modded Minecraft:4 yrs and counting with Direwolf,monster and Ultimate
how often will you play:10 hours a day
What can you contribute to the server:My experience with Running servers and having my own server also help out new players to the mod pack

badboybrewer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:badboybrewer
Why would you like to join?: played single player alot, tired of it... I prefer playing with other people. The last two servers I've played on had alot of griefing, and the other server was hardly ever on
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?:Have learned alot of the mods, don't claim to be an expert but def. not a novice!
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." no
Any comments or questions?: Thank you for at least considering me for the server

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
DemonicShadow89 you will be whitelisted when you use my app. But badboybrewer you have been whitelisted.

Keagar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Keagar
would like a good small community to game but it seems huge now idk whitelist n we'll see xD im fairly new

Pgnshadow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DemonicShadow89
Why would you like to join?:Because im looking for more mature players that are great people and a great staff i love to help people i was also a mod of a few servers.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?:My experience with Running servers and having my own server also help out new players to the mod pack
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest."NO i Have not been
Any comments or questions?:Thank you for overlooking this app for your server.

Zeplin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeplintwo
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a server that does not have block lag, and tired of SSP or owning servers/running servers. Looking for a place to build and relax. the last few servers i have looked at had slow servers not shure why but there specs should have been enough and.... (i digress).
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I love Automation and the AE/2 systems. the new changes to it make me have to rethink my factory planning as i can not just run everything on AE and just supply it with tons of power. And to that end i want to expand into Magic mods as i have little knowledge there.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." I don't think i have only one server owner that i left and took some clients away i had to ban from a server i started and they may have banned me because of it never really checked to know.
Any comments or questions?: look forward to seeing you in the digital worlds

Erola

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder why I am not getting messages about people posting to here demonic and zep you two have been whitelisted. there seems to be an issue with the mail system, I am sorry for the delay

Feeka

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FE3KA
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a nice, friendly server with mature players and staff.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I have allot of experience in ftb and overall I think I'm a friendly person.
Have you been banned from another server?: I have been banned before on a small server when I had some issues with the owner but nothing major. (No MCBans)
Any comments or questions?: Just hoping to be accepted on this server :)

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mehrin
Why would you like to join?: Looks like a fun server to play on.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I am a decent builder and know a lot of the mods well, so can help out others.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." Banned from Madrealms for making a 1x1 tower and forgetting to knock it down.
Any comments or questions? Nope.

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingGongora
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a real community server of fun people to talk and build with
What do you feel you could contribute to the server?: I am an active and helpful player in general, enjoy talking and exploring with other players. Strong community's make the game enjoyable and that much more interesting.
Have you been banned from another server?: "we do background checks so be honest." I have never been Banned
Any comments or questions?: None