32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

sadris

Jul 29, 2019
Can the JS textures Logistics Pipes from 1.5.2 (http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/32x-johnsmith-technicians-remix.741/page-44#post-446115) be updated to 1.7.10 version of LP? For the most part, they are done, except they don't connect to BC pipes properly:

459RR95.png

MaGriffw

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering, were you going to consider making a FTB release of this pack for the series "Crash Landing" that is being offered. It seems that many of the current techie mods are already set up. I'm not sure which ones you've done yet, but I know it would be nice to see it in the list of available mod packs to play on.
Many thanks for considering it.

Griff ^..^/

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to use the 1.7 version but when I try to select it in the resource pack menu it doesn't load, it just reverts back to vanilla. Any ideas why this is happening?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to use the 1.7 version but when I try to select it in the resource pack menu it doesn't load, it just reverts back to vanilla. Any ideas why this is happening?
Im guessing you downloaded a zipped up version of the folder. go into the texture pack and make sure its not a JSTR folder inside of a JSTR folder

GingerYeti

Jul 29, 2019
i am getting the same thing, i checked and its not a folder in a folder, i am using a different RP until we can sort it atm

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
i am getting the same thing, i checked and its not a folder in a folder, i am using a different RP until we can sort it atm
i just downloaded it again and its working fine in the pack im playing Called MineYourGalaxy a teir progression pack with Galactic craft.

GingerYeti

Jul 29, 2019
i just downloaded it again and its working fine in the pack im playing Called MineYourGalaxy a teir progression pack with Galactic craft.
i'm trying on Modsauce on the AT launcher and it doesnt work, it just goes to vanilla, i tried putting the assets folder into another RP's zip file and that doesnt work either

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
i'm trying on Modsauce on the AT launcher and it doesnt work, it just goes to vanilla, i tried putting the assets folder into another RP's zip file and that doesnt work either
Delete the Resource pack and redownload, its what worked for me

GingerYeti

Jul 29, 2019
i tried and it didnt work :/ which is gutting cause i love this RP, but i can wait till an update on either the modpack or RP and hope that that works.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Try removing the Jabba resources in it. I keep losing the resourcepack on that part. Haven't removed it from the zip to test yet but I have a suspicion that will let it run

GingerYeti

Jul 29, 2019
Try removing the Jabba resources in it. I keep losing the resourcepack on that part. Haven't removed it from the zip to test yet but I have a suspicion that will let it run

i shall give it a go, thanks, i will let you know if it works[DOUBLEPOST=1413536599][/DOUBLEPOST]
no that didnt work either :(

Last edited:

Zaty

Jul 29, 2019
So I am playing Direwolf20's latest mod pack with this and for some reason the stone and wooden buttons are missing textures but the other buttons provided through the mod packs are showing just fine and they show just fine in NEI, the inventory, and when dropped on the ground but not when placed on blocks =/. Can anyone lend a hand to help me fix this problem?

Edit: Nevermind apparently it's an optifine issue with connected textures and also effects laval in the tinker's construct seared lava tank

Last edited:

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
it seems to be textured on the github, don't think they've updated this thread in a while though, curse seems to have a somewhat updated download (as of april 10th)

kitharo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,
I downloaded the texture pack via the Launcher. After that I downloaded the assets from github because they are newer than the pack which can be downloaded via the launcher.

I copied the assests in the existing texture pack and started the game. Now it keeps crashing if I choose the pack.
Can someone provide a download of the pack with the github version?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
This is everything from the Git as of May 30th, there hasn't been any major updates since then really, just some Jabba stuff