32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Jiri Starrider

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for this, I've merged your textures with the 1.6 Github Repo, and updated the Patcher, so most of them should be available through it. :)

Been using Leenhaart's latest with Unleashed with very few issues (Dartcraft would be nice) but Unleashed isn't an option on the launcher yet for it. Overlooked? Or still needs more work to be officially considered for Unleashed?

Tested the current patcher version you mentioned (picked the one for Ultimate) on Unleashed and it's stock, nearly. Only textures that appeared to be updated from a quick look were the chests, some armor and signs.

A portion of my Unleashed 1.1.3 workshop
4qx2.png

Patcher's Ultimate version.

sr6h.png

Leenhart's latest.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
I again apologize about the random downtime the JSlegacy site suffers from - It's very infuriating that the host is so unreliable, with download and upload speeds also greatly varying with no apparent pattern. The hosting plan will be up for renewal in March, and I'm not sure which direction I'm going to take at that point regarding the site. When it comes to hosting it's a simple case of cost == quality, and whilst having the patcher and the likes is very nice, I'm not sure it gets enough use on the development side of things to warrant the cost.

MLGPR0GAM3R

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered renting download space from a minecraft server that you play on or know the owner of?

Casketman

Jul 29, 2019
Ok,I know Ive had this issue before but I cant remember at all how to fix the issue. But all the text seems to have a shadowing effect or its out of focus....very annoying
I have optifine 1.6.4 going and this is a 1.6.4 mod pack. The zip file for JSTR says 1.6.2...Is that the issue? Because its a 6.2 and not 6.4 pack?

upload_2013-11-9_7-40-39.png

lesdmark

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all I have been working on Dartcraft's textures for a while and have quite a few of the blocks, and items done but it still a work in progress. when I get a few more done I will post them. feel free to include them if you like in the pack. Most are reworked textures from some of the other JSTR stuff. Also here is a slightly reworked texture for the new batbox. feel free to add it if you like it

Attachments

• blockBatBox.png
    blockBatBox.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

MLGPR0GAM3R

Jul 29, 2019
Ok,I know Ive had this issue before but I cant remember at all how to fix the issue. But all the text seems to have a shadowing effect or its out of focus....very annoying
I have optifine 1.6.4 going and this is a 1.6.4 mod pack. The zip file for JSTR says 1.6.2...Is that the issue? Because its a 6.2 and not 6.4 pack?

View attachment 8238
Its called don't use optifine you don't need it

PneumaticTrainz

Jul 29, 2019
I made an official patch for AddedCompat (because this texture pack makes my stone brick base look awesome) if anyone wants it.

EbeneezerSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I have decided to indulge my OCD and "make" JSTR textures for Metallurgy.

"Make" is in quotes because I really doing little more than:
a) renaming already existent textures, ie: railcraft steel items, IC2 Bronze items, etc.
and
b) doing color adjustments and VERY minor editing on said textures for the new metals, ie: Hepatizon, Angmallen, Mithril, etc.

I am using Paint dot net, any tips and/or plugins for color adjustments/matching would be appreciated.

Linked below is my beginning: Got the workflow sorted out so the rest should go faster, but so far I have Vanilla and Base items and armors.
Metallurgy JSTR textures 0.2 (unofficial)

PS: I do not have plans to do the ores, as the stone texture is one of the few John Smith Textures I can't stand, and I have my own Custom Stone and Ore set that is so old that I have lost track of where the (multiple and various) originals came from, therefore making it impossible to ask originator's permission to redistribute.
PPS: Further textures that have been bugging me (IE, probable next projects): TCon tools, ExtraTic Tools.

Update: Fantasy tools & armor have been added.
Metallurgy JSTR textures 0.3 (Unofficial)

Last edited:

DeathGoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I noticed while testing a mod that the Filler gui is kinda messed up..

This is the 1st time I used the filler so.. I didnt notice it before in 147 so I figured I would let you guys know..

Just saying, I have been using this TP since you guys started it is awesome.. I like it alot..

Attachments

• 2013-12-15_22.18.16.png
    2013-12-15_22.18.16.png
    676.6 KB · Views: 118

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I noticed while testing a mod that the Filler gui is kinda messed up..

This is the 1st time I used the filler so.. I didnt notice it before in 147 so I figured I would let you guys know..

Just saying, I have been using this TP since you guys started it is awesome.. I like it alot..

What version of buildcraft are you using?

DeathGoth

Jul 29, 2019
The one with the update to DW 1.6.4.. buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2... 2nd update I havent updated to the current version yet.