32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
The way vanilla minecraft supports custom fonts isn't directly compatible with our type of font. If you don't care about the stylized font, just delete the font folder in the main directory of the texture pack.

Or you can find a texture pack that does work with vanilla custom font support and use that font.

Greylocke

Jul 29, 2019
I've got the latest 1.6 pack (just checked with the patcher). I'm having problems with the ladder, redstone ore, and glowstone ore textures. I just see the checkerboard texture where the real texture should be. When I replaced the ladder.png file with a known-good image from another pack, and it loaded OK.

Am I doing something wrong? I did use mcpatcher, and I've been using JSTR for a couple years now... so I'm not exactly a noob at this stuff :)

Thanks for your help!

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, the glitched glowstone and redstone ore was caused by a few bad CTM config files. I fixed this a few days ago, so if you redownload the base pack in the patcher, it should fix this issue.

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
Unofficial JSTR 1.5.2

This is a self-made update for FTB Unleashed (MC 1.5.2). Fixes 90% of the textures for BuildCraft, IC2, Forestry, Biomes o Plenty, Railcraft, MFR, Thermal Expansion, Factorization, Iron Chests, and Nether Ores.

Changelog (r6)

Previous changes: r1, r2, r3, r4, r5

RailCraft - GUI and track fixes.
- Updated broken and misaligned GUIs for loaders, carts and detectors.
- Fixed standard switch track.

Forestry - Fixes.
- Updated Forestry tree leaves for vanilla tree species to match JSTR leaves.
- Fixed category numerals on the Beealyzer GUI.
- New beehives, alveary blocks, tree blocks, planks, fruit and stained glass courtesy of Lady_Oolong.

BuildCraft - Port.
- Better gear item textures from JSTR 1.4.7 courtesy of Glowstrontium.

Thermal Expansion - Item update.
- Added Invar Armor item textures.
- Better gear item textures matching the Forestry ones.

Tinker's Construct - GUI update.
- Updated Drawbridge GUI.

Vanilla
- Fixed slightly misaligned dispenser GUI.
- Fixed "fast mode" jungle leaves to match "fancy mode" leaves.

* You are free to use any of the changes and additions for making updates to JSTR.
Notes: The MineFactory Reloaded update took the longest and is the highest quality. The Forestry updates aren't so great.

-------------------
Download: Dropbox
-------------------

Greylocke

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, the glitched glowstone and redstone ore was caused by a few bad CTM config files. I fixed this a few days ago, so if you redownload the base pack in the patcher, it should fix this issue.

excellent! Thanks for all your work on this pack!

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but using version r6 of Leenhaart's unstiched version, I've noticed the harvesters and the energetic infusers are both missing their in use face.
just thought i would mention that :) Keep up the great work. Loving these great textures

Greylocke

Jul 29, 2019

Grabbed the new pack like you suggested. Sure enough, the glowstone and redstone ores are now fixed. The ladder is still borked, though. If I pull a ladder from another pack, it loads up correctly. So there's something amiss with the JSTR ladder.

On another note, was someone able to get ahold of Perriax's Underground Biomes work? The screenshot he posted looked really nice, and I'd like to get some 32x textures for UGB.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I've fixed the ladder for the JSTR, somehow the blank space got cropped away from the sides of the texture, causing the resolution to be incorrect. Let me know if there's any other issues with it.

Greylocke

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I've fixed the ladder for the JSTR, somehow the blank space got cropped away from the sides of the texture, causing the resolution to be incorrect. Let me know if there's any other issues with it.

Ladder = fix.
I just scanned through the whole list of items/blocks in the mods that I have loaded, and the only other missing textures I saw were from Twilight Forest: Timewood Leaves, Leaves of Transformation, Miners Leaves, Sorting Leaves. I don't even know if these are active blocks or not.

Thanks for fixing this!

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but using version r6 of Leenhaart's unstiched version, I've noticed the harvesters and the energetic infusers are both missing their in use face.
just thought i would mention that :) Keep up the great work. Loving these great textures
Hi, I checked it out it in creative and they were both working correctly when supplied power. Could you figure out why yours aren't working so I can fix it?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea. I just deleted my copy and re-downloaded from the drop-box link to be sure i didn't screw anything up somehow, but this still happens
Pr8vVOZ.jpg

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea. I just deleted my copy and re-downloaded from the drop-box link to be sure i didn't screw anything up somehow, but this still happens
I could tell from the hideous font rendering that you're not using OptiFine to fix it. That allowed me to figure out that your problem is because OptiFine is a bit more lenient in loading animated textures. This is easy to fix and I'll release something for it soon.

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
Unofficial JSTR 1.5.2

This is a whole pack update for FTB Unleashed (MC 1.5.2). Fixes 90% of the textures for BuildCraft, IC2, Forestry, Biomes o Plenty, Railcraft, MFR, Thermal Expansion, Factorization, Iron Chests, and Nether Ores.

Changelog (r7)

Previous changes: r1, r2, r3, r4, r5, r6

RailCraft - Block update.
- Fixed Infernal type blocks to match the Blast Furnace and Sandy type blocks to match the Coke Oven.

Mystcraft - Update.
- Unlinked linkbook, Notebook, Ink Mixer, and Archivist villager updated courtesy of Lady_Oolong.

MineFactory Reloaded - Block fixes.
- Fixed animations for non-Optifine users.
- Fixed oil fabricator to have animation on all sides.

Thermal Expansion - Block fixes.
- Fixed animations for non-Optifine users.

Vanilla
- Fixed image quality and border glitches on paintings.

* You are free to use any of the changes and additions for making updates to JSTR.
Notes: The MineFactory Reloaded update took the longest and is the highest quality. The Forestry updates aren't so great.

-------------------
-------------------

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
Unofficial JSTR 1.5.2

This is a whole pack update for FTB Unleashed (MC 1.5.2). Fixes 90% of the textures for BuildCraft, IC2, Forestry, Biomes o Plenty, Railcraft, MFR, Thermal Expansion, Factorization, Iron Chests, and Nether Ores.

Changelog (r8)

Previous changes: r1, r2, r3, r4, r5, r6, r7

Thermal Expansion - Block textures.
- Ported liquiducts, tesseracts, energy conduits, energy cells, and portable tank from JSTR 1.4.
- Made new engine textures.
- Updated Invar block to correct colour.
- Made new insertion pipe and redstone pipe textures.
- Corrected Magmatic engine GUI.
- Cleaned up liquid insertion/extraction GUI component.

GregTech - Ported and updated.
- GregTech ported from JSTR 1.4, with many updates. About 80% coverage of textures. Please tell me if you see any important inconsistencies or missing textures.

Biomes O Plenty - Block textures.
- New gem and gem ore textures from JSTR 1.6.

BuildCraft - Block textures.
- Ported new power pipes from JSTR 1.6.

Tinker's Construct - Update.
- All GUIs, blocks and a few misc items textured courtesy of Satellence.

Thaumcraft 3 - Update.
- Made new Thaumometer texture.

Advanced Machines - Ported.
- Ported both AtomicStryker and immibis versions.

Gravisuite - Update.
- Made new Advanced Nano Armor texture.
- Fixed item textures that didn't get ported previously.

MFFS v2 - Ported.
- Ported from JSTR 1.4. Discovering which items have which functions after all the updates was difficult. Tell me if there are any problems.

MineFactory Reloaded - Update.
- Made new milk bottle texture.

IC2 - Fixes.
- Corrected some GUI slots and misaligned smelting progress meters inherited from the vanilla JS furnace.
- Updated item textures for uranium ingots and boats from JSTR 1.6.

Vanilla - Fixes.
- Corrected misaligned furnace progress meter and stray pixels it adds.

Other full ports.
Advanced Solar Panels
ChickenChunks
Soul Shards
Wireless Redstone CBE

-------------------
-------------------

Slan

Jul 29, 2019
That's a damn good work and a very usefull one. Most of what i'm curently use in my game is in the texture pack now. You should think about make it available on the launcher, even if it's not finished. And of course many thanks, including from/for all people that read, download but don't i have time to thank you.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
That's a damn good work and a very usefull one. Most of what i'm curently use in my game is in the texture pack now. You should think about make it available on the launcher, even if it's not finished. And of course many thanks, including from/for all people that read, download but don't i have time to thank you.

It is in the launcher, only the 1.4.7 version. I'll send leenhaart's version to jjw after I double check it

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
Unofficial JSTR 1.5.2

This is a whole pack update for FTB Unleashed (MC 1.5.2) from the JSTR team. Fixes 90% of the textures for BuildCraft, IC2, Forestry, Biomes o Plenty, Railcraft, MFR, Thermal Expansion, Factorization, Iron Chests, and Nether Ores.

Changelog (r9)

Previous changes: r1, r2, r3, r4, r5, r6, r7, r8

Logistics Pipes - Ported and updated.
- Ported from JSTR 1.4 and updated with full coverage.

Mystcraft - GUI update.
- Made new Ink Mixer GUI.
- Fixed book right page texture.

Applied Energistics - Updates.
- Fixed ported GUIs to display properly.
- Fixed standard ME Cable texture.
- Made new textures for remaining blocks.
- Corrected and added some item textures.

Extra Bees - Port. (incomplete)
- Ported GUI textures.
- New hive textures.

GregTech - Updates.
- Most GUIs should look better.
- All components, upgrades and panels have new textures.
- Nearly all machines have textures.
- Incorrect texture on plate bender is fixed.
- Made new textures for the Redstone Display.

-------------------
-------------------

Reactions: Casketman and Linte