32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

ScottKillen

Jul 29, 2019
I made a mixture of both - I prefer the original marble texture (it's not as repetitive as the one from ScottKillen) but I do like the cleaner look of the bricks. So I used both - and desaturated the yellow tint out of them. I prefer white'ish marble, just use the replacement you prefer. ;)
View attachment 2533
For the record, I prefer Freakscar's version and will be switching to that. ;)

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
i just thought i would let you know the green sapphire ore is broken as it shows up as blue sapphire and when broke gives green sapphire

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
i just thought i would let you know the green sapphire ore is broken as it shows up as blue sapphire and when broke gives green sapphire

Could you try using a silk touch pickaxe on it? That sounds like an Id conflict. I'll still take a look

DarkholmeTenk

Jul 29, 2019
Some of the latest gregtech textures are missing (such as the automatic machines and the wire mill)
Also, the canning machine texture was on the wrong side of the machine.
Temporary fixes below:
ic2/sprites/block_machine.png
block_machine.png

gregtechmod/textures/terrain.png
terrain.png

gregtech/textures/metaitems/components.png
components.png

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
The first post in this thread is broken as far as images and download link to the google doc is concerned for some of us.
I know this is partly an ISP issue, but may i request that another image host than imgur be used? imgur is banned by my ISP for unknown reasons.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
The first post in this thread is broken as far as images and download link to the google doc is concerned for some of us.
I know this is partly an ISP issue, but may i request that another image host than imgur be used? imgur is banned by my ISP for unknown reasons.

There is now a link above the pictures to a dropbox gallery.

Is the pack updated for FTB ultimate just wondering

All of the worldgen stuff should be fine, but there will be some missing textures here and there.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I need opinions. Been fiddling with the Nanosuite the other day.. and now I am unsure if it looks okay, or not. I'd like some critique, if possible. =)
nano_prev.png

Reactions: Greenhawk837

EntityOmega

Jul 29, 2019
I love the new look! The eyes in the picture 2nd have fantastic shading, and I love the incorporation of the energy crystal in the chest piece. I have thought for a while that the nano, quantum, and gravi suite didn't look as good as they could, or match the rest of the TP, but I think that that texture could help. Nice job! I like the shading around the circle in the head piece, makes it look like the light is spilling out of the helmet.

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to get a request or two going: in twilight there is missing textures the tower key is one example, also i got something glitchy in the nether were it is "black" in the nether darkness but a torch gives of normal light :)
Thanks if you fix fast

BTW freak really nice armor too sexy for me to give critique ;)

Edit: I can post screens if wanted/needed

Sebe47

Jul 29, 2019
Corrupter textures:
  • Biogas Engine
  • Electrical Engine
  • Honnyist's Steam Engine
  • Commercial Steam Engine
  • Industrial Steam Engine
  • Steam Engine
  • Magmatic Engine

Maybe you can add a Version number to the texture pack file ?
Often i don't know whether my version is the newest

Attachments

• 2013-03-11_15.25.30.png
    2013-03-11_15.25.30.png
    671.1 KB · Views: 102

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Corrupter textures:
  • Biogas Engine
  • Electrical Engine
  • Honnyist's Steam Engine
  • Commercial Steam Engine
  • Industrial Steam Engine
  • Steam Engine
  • Magmatic Engine
Maybe you can add a Version number to the texture pack file ?
Often i don't know whether my version is the newest
those engines works for me so try downloading the texture pack again and see if they fixed it also, version wouldn't be too bad or if they just put a comment in this thread when they upload a new version would also be nice!

Sebe47

Jul 29, 2019
those engines works for me so try downloading the texture pack again and see if they fixed it also, version wouldn't be too bad or if they just put a comment in this thread when they upload a new version would also be nice!

Mhh Okey it seems that my file was corrupted
After reloading the pack the engines are fine

Sorry ^^

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Mhh Okey it seems that my file was corrupted
After reloading the pack the engines are fine

Sorry ^^
No problem, but would you be kind and see if you got bad lightning in the nether?

Edit: with bad I mean it's black if there isn't a light source around.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to get a request or two going: in twilight there is missing textures the tower key is one example, also i got something glitchy in the nether were it is "black" in the nether darkness but a torch gives of normal light
Edit: I can post screens if wanted/needed
I'd like to have screenshots of both - the missing textures in that tower and the "black" spots in the nether. A link to an imgur album via pm is fine, too - no need to clutter this thread with them. =)

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to have screenshots of both - the missing textures in that tower and the "black" spots in the nether. A link to an imgur album via pm is fine, too - no need to clutter this thread with them. =)
I'll go get some screens and upload them will pm you later tonight!

Edit: not sure if this has with the texture pack to do(don't think it is) but sometimes when looking at barrels i can't see the items/flashes while moving the cursor so u only see them at different angles and disappear at some

Dylan Meurs

Jul 29, 2019
ebic I think that is just a visual artifact in the newest versions of the pack because some items do that on my world with the default, ie. liquids in iron tanks and the research table, amongst other things

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I have been seeing all of these picture links for these amazing textures but I don't know how to download them to install them can somebody help me out.