32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Benku84

Jul 29, 2019
nice TP, it looks very awsome, but i have some bug or isusse with it. any textures likes the bees, debug item, etc. are pinks squares. can anybody me say how i can get ther the normal texturs or i can fix this bug/issuse?

Edit: i use optifine for hd textures

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
nice TP, it looks very awsome, but i have some bug or isusse with it. any textures likes the bees, debug item, etc. are pinks squares. can anybody me say how i can get ther the normal texturs or i can fix this bug/issuse?

Edit: i use optifine for hd textures

Are you using the latest, 1.4.2 version of the texture pack?

Benku84

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using the latest, 1.4.2 version of the texture pack?
i think, i use the latest one. i downloaded here by clicking the "dropbox"-button, because i get en error when i download it like the description in your first post. but i see you changed the downloadbutton, then i do it redownloading again.

Edit: after redownloadig the tp, the bees are there, but the enegy-o-mat, energy counter, average counter, range trigger, ice can and capsules, nightvisoin goggles, debug item, counter sensor kit, counter sensor location card and the text card are still pink squares.

ps: I hope you understand what I have written. my english is not so good

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
i think, i use the latest one. i downloaded here by clicking the "dropbox"-button, because i get en error when i download it like the description in your first post. but i see you changed the downloadbutton, then i do it redownloading again.

Edit: after redownloadig the tp, the bees are there, but the enegy-o-mat, energy counter, average counter, range trigger, ice can and capsules, nightvisoin goggles, debug item, counter sensor kit, counter sensor location card and the text card are still pink squares.

I can understand you fine. You're better than some of the people who speak english fluently. Anyways, we will start fixing all of the current textures today, so within a few days, all of the current support we have for mods will be bug-free (hopefully)

Reactions: Linte

Cabalforces

Jul 29, 2019

The ic2 nightvision googles are pink squares in vanilla too (atleast for me). The texture pack is awesome!

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, i would rather have the 8 bit textures than none. Dont understand why ppl keep on having those in their TPs.

EDIT: Please state if this is the whole texture pack or if you need toe original one and modify it.

Benku84

Jul 29, 2019
I can understand you fine. You're better than some of the people who speak english fluently. Anyways, we will start fixing all of the current textures today, so within a few days, all of the current support we have for mods will be bug-free (hopefully)

ok, thx for fixing it and thumps up for the great support and the texture pack, its really awesome.:)

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, i would rather have the 8 bit textures than none. Dont understand why ppl keep on having those in their TPs.

EDIT: Please state if this is the whole texture pack or if you need toe original one and modify it.

There's pink boxes because when we use older versions of mods, they don't have the vanilla textures for the current version of the mod, therefore there will be pink boxes.

Looks awesome, except for my potatoes and carrots that are planted with the crop sticks. All pink boxes

Which mod would that be?

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed the GUI on some of the machine do not show up( will get a screen shot when I can log in to the game)

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great TP! I am glad to see it expanded as I have been using Soartex for a little bit due to the mod support. Will be happy to use this on my FTB maps.

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note:

We're not currently (nor, I hope, ever) planning on texturing GregTech.
Those who insist on low quality mods can have a few low quality textures.

jamesw40k

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note:

We're not currently (nor, I hope, ever) planning on texturing GregTech.
Those who insist on low quality mods can have a few low quality textures.

If the mod is 'lowquality' then why is it featured in FTB. I believe that all mods in this pack should be treated equally, not just on personal preference

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
The mod is low quality because it's pointless. Gigantic EU storage? Only needed if you have gigantic EU production. GregTech only adds things required by GregTech itself, and on top of that, it messes around with base IC2. Honestly, it shouldn't be in FTB. An addon to a mod that makes using that mod less desirable, well, is failing.