32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shwat

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if you'd be interested of not, but I created these yesterday if you need a hand at all? elemental tools, clusters, pressure plates.

ExT2N9D.png

I realise you already made the tools and clusters.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
@Szalonyy: For now the changelog can be found HERE.

@Shwat: Thanks for those, I might end up using your clusers as I'm not too keen on mine.

Railcraft has updated and added a few more things, so I'll have to get around to updated that at some point as well, although I'm taking a bit of a break at the moment as I've spent a lot of time on texturing lately.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
If that happens, it usually means something is being updated in the pack, usually if you wait 5 minutes and try again it should work :)

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
Can you guys attept to make a texture for the nano armor and quatum armor when it is on a person and the gravi chest plate plus the advanced diamond drill, chainsaw, and the vajir tools please if u can't then i understand but thank you for making what you already have it is the best texture pack don't let anybody tell u different.

EntityOmega

Jul 29, 2019
Can you guys attept to make a texture for the nano armor and quatum armor when it is on a person and the gravi chest plate plus the advanced diamond drill, chainsaw, and the vajir tools please if u can't then i understand but thank you for making what you already have it is the best texture pack don't let anybody tell u different.
Major, someone made some Gravisuite textures Here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/32x-johnsmith-technicians-remix.741/page-12#post-58802
Also, and way these chest textures someone also made could get put in? They seem to have a bit more detail. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/32x-johnsmith-technicians-remix.741/page-12#post-54278

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
As usual, I'll just leave this here for pick up, if useful.

Building a SC Treefarm, I saw the cargo distributor was looking a bit pale (read: pink ^^). While I tinkered with its texture, I decided to do the others (Detector Manager, Module Toggler and that 3 by 3 plate) missing in the carts.png as well.
I hope, they fit into the JSTR. =)

sc.jpg
FLTR: Cargo Manager, Module Toggler, Detector Manager​

carts.png

Reactions: MrZwij

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
EntityOmega , I'm not sure how those slipped by me. I've added them in.
Freakscar , I've added those textures.

risingphoenix

Jul 29, 2019
I read through the posting to double check, and I didn't see anything about this so forgive me if its been mentioned, but i believe that the connected textures are messed up for white wool, I placed a few blocks and got the glass texture instead, works fine with connected textures turned off. I dont know how to fix in config or I'd have posted a solution instead. Please let me know how to fix

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
I read through the posting to double check, and I didn't see anything about this so forgive me if its been mentioned, but i believe that the connected textures are messed up for white wool, I placed a few blocks and got the glass texture instead, works fine with connected textures turned off. I dont know how to fix in config or I'd have posted a solution instead. Please let me know how to fix

Go into the CTM folder of your texture pack, and delete "Terrain64.properties".

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
You have to install them yourself. Texture packs are only for changing textures in game, nothing else.
what I meant was there any way of adding shader support and maybe a tutorial as to how to add them. I ask because in the pictures up top they show shaders.[DOUBLEPOST=1359870799][/DOUBLEPOST]
This.is.awesome
I disagree, this is way more than awesome