32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
The sprites you mention are I believe are either the newer items from IC2 (which we haven't got around to texturing yet), or MFFS, which also doesn't currently have support, although the current pack shouldn't contain any textures for the latter, so I'm not sure why they would be showing up as pink squares.

smokininja

Jul 29, 2019
I love this texture pack to death. but sadly i cant hardly tell the difference between the ores. specifically the iron and tin. I created this account to give praise and request a bigger difference between same colored ores... PLEASE. again by far the best texture pack for FTB.

Blade4323

Jul 29, 2019
my guess would be you failed at installing it correctly, try to install i again on a fresh copy (force update) of FTB and go from there. its meant to be added to the jar mods under "edit mods" u just click as go to folder select optifine and close out if it appears right under forgeloader. It should work just fine. I tested this so many times and I have no problems with it at all.
I do have it the jar mods, but im using the FTB launcher. Should i be using MultiMC?

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, I have Optifine and run it through the FTB launcher and saw no problems. However, I only added the texture pack today I did flick through NEI and saw no pink squares.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
I do have it the jar mods, but im using the FTB launcher. Should i be using MultiMC?

Nope I can not really say whats causing it because I also use the FTB launcher and I still tried it out again, I still do not see these pink squares or anything at all. Could try a fresh in stall deleting everything including the FTB launcher folder in your Roaming folder/Appdata/ftblauncher. I have no luck of seeing this problem.

Blade4323

Jul 29, 2019
Nope I can not really say whats causing it because I also use the FTB launcher and I still tried it out again, I still do not see these pink squares or anything at all. Could try a fresh in stall deleting everything including the FTB launcher folder in your Roaming folder/Appdata/ftblauncher. I have no luck of seeing this problem.
Optifine version HD_U_A7 right?
ALSO, I deleted the FTBBETA folder doing the fresh install. the pink blocks/squares are still there, and only with the texture pack. Without it, the nightvision goggles are still a pink square, so thats a problem on someone else's end.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
ALSO, I deleted the FTBBETA folder doing the fresh install. the pink blocks/squares are still there, and only with the texture pack. Without it, the nightvision goggles are still a pink square, so thats a problem on someone else's end.

yeah its the same optifine I use and I don't have this problem. Could you post pics?

Zica

Jul 29, 2019

When was the last time you downloaded the 1.4.2 texture pack?

I love this texture pack to death. but sadly i cant hardly tell the difference between the ores. specifically the iron and tin. I created this account to give praise and request a bigger difference between same colored ores... PLEASE. again by far the best texture pack for FTB.

I'll see what I can do.
EDIT: Re-download the 1.4.2 version and see what you think.

Blade4323

Jul 29, 2019
Here are the SS's asked for...
Energy O Mat, Average Counter, and Energy counter.
2012-12-02_110007.png

Ice capsule and Can
2012-12-02_105958.png

This one contains the nightvision goggles and the debug item. the goggles are like that even without the texture pack however
2012-12-02_105952.png

Sensor kit/card ect. Yeah...
2012-12-02_105945.png

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
The pink items are mostly normal. These are items that have not been textured as of yet. Debug Item will *NOT* have a texture, it's a debug item. :p Night Vision goggles are a pink square even in default textures. The rest? Simply not textured yet. We'll be getting around to it eventually. :)

smokininja

Jul 29, 2019
When was the last time you downloaded the 1.4.2 texture pack?

Let me first of say tyvm for responding to my random post. That is freaking awesome! you fixed my problem.. its a great great texture pack! ty for ur time . u have made ftb as beautiful as my minecraft world!

I'll see what I can do.
EDIT: Re-download the 1.4.2 version and see what you think.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
PLease add a section for the 1.4.5 magic world split if you are going to make some of those textures as well ;) - great work btw

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an option for GUIs with a light, or at least more opaque background? The existing ones are a lot of dark-on-dark and hard for me to read.

Reactions: Dekar

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Still the best!
Small updates tend to be added every few days, you can check out the latest additions in the rolling changelog.
Any chance this can become a Google Doc?

My missing texture reports:
The GUI of the Factorization Router after it has the Item Upgrade installed. The slots to insert items are invisible.
The GUI of the Forestry Electrical Engine has an invisible slot for the chip upgrade.

Feanarang

Jul 29, 2019
Love love LOVE this tp. the art style suits FTB so well. Keep up the fantastic work, you've got a hooked user. :)