[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think he meant that ChiTown's work is a disgrace, but rather that it would be a disgrace to not have this pack work its magic on the new forestry textures. Probably not the best choice of words, but I don't think he meant anything hostile by it.

Someone that knows what i was saying about time and to all the others learn to read into things more and if i was on about the pack i would have said "This Pack Is A Disgrace"

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I think you're both being childish at this point and everyone should just drop it. Sit back, take a deep breath and either enjoy or don't enjoy this compilation. Seriously, a simple "sorry for the misunderstanding" from both of you would have sufficed and we'd be back talking about the actual pack. Speaking of which, sucks to hear you're only going to put together the direwolf20 pack, but its completely understandable. Hopefully someone here can pick up the slack for the other modpacks.

Reactions: Matthew Taylor

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
Its in the mindcrack pack, Traincraft texture's i can do without but missing forestry textures thats a disgrace lol :p
What cant you lot understand in this and where does it say the pack is a disgrace? anyway you lot keep crying and i will sit here and just watch and enjoy the pack

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
you must be using either a diamond shovel or a diamond drill... because you just keep digging don't you

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
The puppy has been put in the yard, be careful Greevir before we make you sleep in the doghouse too.

Keep it on topic people.
Thanks.
Alexandria

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather it was about the Faithful Texture pack for FTB, and the amazing (read: not a disgrace) work that is being done by 3rd parties in keeping it updated.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather it was about the Faithful Texture pack for FTB, and the amazing (read: not a disgrace) work that is being done by 3rd parties in keeping it updated.
Then do so without adding little jabs such as "(read: not a disgrace)" to get a response out of people. That just throws the thread more out of topic (but apparently not enough to warrant editing their posts). Matthew, I'd just update it yourself using Vattics thread. He's got a link to all the mods he supports to make it real easy to put together yourself. Here's the link: http://www.faithful32x32.com/modsupport.html I even noticed a lot of the textures from this pack are somewhat altered making it less faithful than I like. Didn't really notice it till I dropped this pack like a bad habit and simply used Vattics.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Good, so that means we will not be seeing you or Matthew in this thread anymore, correct?
Not necessarily, as I'm not required to use the texture pack in order to discuss it. More on-topic though, why the decision to only support the DW20 pack?{redacted uneeded derogatory statement}

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Not necessarily, as I'm not required to use the texture pack in order to discuss it. More on-topic though, why the decision to only support the DW20 pack? To me it seems like the weakest of all the packs. Is it just due to you not really playing the other packs?
I imagine it has something to do with GregTech changing or adding something every damn day :p

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Exactly, I am not updating every damn day for something i don't even use, then have to hear about it {no name calling} because something is not up to date. Sorry. If someone wants to keep the mindcrack pack up to date, i'll be more than happy to put it in the op.

Reactions: Lambert2191

imverybored2day

Jul 29, 2019
The textures for the Shovel of the Earthmover and similar tools are broken
(Sorry, not sure what the other tools are called)

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Just to point out, the new pages from Mystcraft don't have a texture. Not game breaking, as the designs on the pages are still visible, even if the page itself is not.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hm, manually updated the pack to the newest Xycraft... and something broke the textures just a bit. Well, broke the animations. Not sure what is up, just yet. Other texture packs seem to be ok.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, manually updated the pack to the newest Xycraft... and something broke the textures just a bit. Well, broke the animations. Not sure what is up, just yet. Other texture packs seem to be ok.
Right now the only issue I'm having texture-wise with the newest Xycraft is the brick blocks. The "cracks" between the bricks seems to take the color of the block, which doesn't happen to any other block with Xycraft. Not to mention Soaryn has the blocks.png sheet in like 3 different places. This update is really a mess.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Right now the only issue I'm having texture-wise with the newest Xycraft is the brick blocks. The "cracks" between the bricks seems to take the color of the block, which doesn't happen to any other block with Xycraft. Not to mention Soaryn has the blocks.png sheet in like 3 different places. This update is really a mess.
Ah, redownloaded and reinstalled. Animations are working again, however I have a problem with the aluminum ore, the white parts are transparent. Not sure what is up with that.

Edit: Ah. Apparently aluminum used to be animated. Now it is not. Texture packs that made aluminum a solid color are fine, ones that made it transparent so you could see the animation underneath, not so much.

Further edit: A quick trip through Paint.NEt to strip the transparency from the Aluminum ore fixed it, and then I straight copied the new Lamps over to the texture pack. I think that fixed all the issues.

Reactions: ChiTown03