[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech textures pleaaaaase:'(

Fixed most of GregTech: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71458762/gregtechmod.zip

Unzip, drag "gregtechmod" folder into your texture pack. (may have to delete current gregtechmod folder first)

Edit: here's an album of the images if you want to check them out: http://imgur.com/a/OGBpx

Edit 2:

Here is the current version from the OP, plus my GregTech fixes and a fix for RedPower 1mv wire:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71458762/Faithful 1.4.7 Modded 1.1.1.zip

Credit to Vattic, Link to faithful 32 thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/72747-faithful-32x32-pack-updateload-of-mods-147/

Stabington

Jul 29, 2019
I made a blue (the best) Sonic Screwdriver for RP2
It's 32x32, so it'll fit nicely with the Faithful pack.
Just thought I'd share it! :3
SonicScrewdriver-1_zpsc8253f4c.png
Woops! Noticed I still had those extra bonus pixels in the frame, sorry about that!
Edited the quoted post.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Well considering that the updated forestry is not in the mod pack i will not update until then, but your more then welcome to do it yourself like acc1dent said.

ShireensPlay

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the latest version and there were a lot of extra pixels on the buildcraft engines e.g. white lines all over the place.

I hope you can fix this :D

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
Well considering that the updated forestry is not in the mod pack i will not update until then, but your more then welcome to do it yourself like acc1dent said.

Its in the mindcrack pack, Traincraft texture's i can do without but missing forestry textures thats a disgrace lol :p

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Its in the mindcrack pack, Traincraft texture's i can do without but missing forestry textures thats a disgrace lol :p

Did you even bother reading the changelog. It says updated for DW20 modpack. I don't play mindcrack so that is last priority to me. As a matter a fact i will be removing the mindcrack textures and making this strictly a dw20 t-pack.
Also if this is a "disgrace" simply DO NOT USE IT!!!! or update the textures yourself. I am not gaining anything from putting this pack together I am just sharing my work with others, so for anyone else who feels like bashing this thread think twice because i could simply just delete this thread then you guys could update the textures yourself.:p

Reactions: Lambert2191

grindle2000

Jul 29, 2019
Did you even bother reading the changelog. It says updated for DW20 modpack. I don't play mindcrack so that is last priority to me. As a matter a fact i will be removing the mindcrack textures and making this strictly a dw20 t-pack.
Also if this is a "disgrace" simply DO NOT USE IT!!!! or update the textures yourself. I am not gaining anything from putting this pack together I am just sharing my work with others, so for anyone else who feels like bashing this thread think twice because i could simply just delete this thread then you guys could update the textures yourself.:p

I was updating them myself before you started this thread LOL , do what ya have to do man .

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
But calling this texture pack a disgrace will? If you would of asked nicely in the first place i would of uploaded a diff version with the updated textures because i already have that version installed in my custom DW20 modpack. You started it remeber that. Have a nice day:D

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
But calling this texture pack a disgrace will? If you would of asked nicely in the first place i would of uploaded a diff version with the updated textures because i already have that version installed in my custom DW20 modpack. You started it remeber that. Have a nice day:D

read it again i said it was a disgrace that there is no new forestry textures not the pack so maybe read and grow up o and like i said it was a joke hence to lol and the :p on the end so you have a nice day and have fun trying to make it in life talking to people like that

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Your post still came off as a bit ungrateful...

In any case, thanks again to ChiTown03, I still use this pack even with the Vattic FTB being out (a LOT of textures seem to be missing in that pack). This one is by far more complete.

Matthew Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
Your post still came off as a bit ungrateful...

In any case, thanks again to ChiTown03, I still use this pack even with the Vattic FTB being out (a LOT of textures seem to be missing in that pack). This one is by far more complete.

you need to learn to read as well then its called sarcasm

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
{redacted rule breaking quote}
I don't think he meant that ChiTown's work is a disgrace, but rather that it would be a disgrace to not have this pack work its magic on the new forestry textures. Probably not the best choice of words, but I don't think he meant anything hostile by it.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
That's not sarcasm. Sarcasm would be, "Because this pack is SOOOOOO wonderful (eyeroll).". Using words like "disgrace" is openly hostile. For the record, I use this pack and am quite satisfied with it.