[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm maybe it was a login glitch I'm on a server. Doesn't seem to be happening now. Basically it was the tops of the chest were all disoriented broken textures but seems to be working ok now. If it happens again ill be sure to snapshot to show.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Well the chest are working again maybe it was just a login glitch I'm not sure. But the spiders are now acting strange take a look.

As for the Monazit ore "It's for MFFS (Modular Force Field System). More information (for now) can be found on the IC2 forum thread where it lives. Direwolf20 also recently did a spotlight on it".
Not my words but its what I ran across maybe this will help you.
2012-11-18_233653.png
2012-11-18_233647.png

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Well the chest are working again maybe it was just a login glitch I'm not sure. But the spiders are now acting strange take a look.

As for the Monazit ore "It's for MFFS (Modular Force Field System). More information (for now) can be found on the IC2 forum thread where it lives. Direwolf20 also recently did a spotlight on it".
Not my words but its what I ran across maybe this will help you.

Are you using Optifine? This sort of thing happens for me when I have chunk loading set to anything but default.

And as for the Monazit, It's textured now and will be in the next update.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
yeah Im using optifine_hd_U_B5 1.4.2 and thats great to hear about the Monazit ore I'm enjoying playing with your pack.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
2012-11-19_080748.png

2012-11-19_035216.png

2012-11-18_230717.png

2012-11-18_230705.png

Some mobs from my Twilight Forest update :D Let me know what you think!
Will probably be touching up some more on the Hydra. Not used to having to texture something so big.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
yeah Im using optifine_hd_U_B5 1.4.2 and thats great to hear about the Monazit ore I'm enjoying playing with your pack.
Yeah that happens sometimes with Optifine. It seems to happen more and more to entities the longer you stay logged in. Check what your chunk loading settings are on and change it to see if it helps. If not Just close your client and start it back up, it will at least buy you some time.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that happens sometimes with Optifine. It seems to happen more and more to entities the longer you stay logged in. Check what your chunk loading settings are on and change it to see if it helps. If not Just close your client and start it back up, it will at least buy you some time.

Thanks mate Btw I think your textures are coming along very well keep it up. For a 16x textures your making it rock dude.:D

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man, just noticed most of the forestry GUIs have changed and they are all screwy with Isabella now :(
I have fixed the two biggest changes to Forestry (apiary & carpenter) and forwarded them on to the OP for inclusion. I wanted to target the broken GUIs first before moving on. I'm aware that the moistener had a slight shift so that's my next fix. If you see a broken GUI (for any mod) post it here and I will start with those, followed by the reskinning of new GUIs in Forestry and other mods thereafter.

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
This texture pack is amazing, aside from a couple of personal complains I have - I really kinda miss having the energy tiers in IC2 immediately visible seperating between wood-ish, iron-ish and a red-stripped iron-ish look which makes them feel gradually more important and advanced as you go along, while your MFSU for example kind of reminds me more of a chiseled stone. Also, the Energy-O-Mat has no texture at all and remains pink.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
I have fixed the two biggest changes to Forestry (apiary & carpenter) and forwarded them on to the OP for inclusion. I wanted to target the broken GUIs first before moving on. I'm aware that the moistener had a slight shift so that's my next fix. If you see a broken GUI (for any mod) post it here and I will start with those, followed by the reskinning of new GUIs in Forestry and other mods thereafter.
Thanks for this. They look amazing :D
This texture pack is amazing, aside from a couple of personal complains I have - I really kinda miss having the energy tiers in IC2 immediately visible seperating between wood-ish, iron-ish and a red-stripped iron-ish look which makes them feel gradually more important and advanced as you go along, while your MFSU for example kind of reminds me more of a chiseled stone. Also, the Energy-O-Mat has no texture at all and remains pink.
Energy-o-mat should be fixed in the next update. As for the tiers, I'll look into what I can do when I revisit the incomplete mods.
So when can we expect the update for download
Since I got so many GUI's and fixes sent to me today I will probably go ahead and upload what I have. I still have the armor and item sheets (my two least favorite things to texture) to do from twilight forest, so don't expect 100%

EDIT: Uploaded and added to first post.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Update:

Added some Factorization and MFFS blocks, plus a Ender Chest! :D Cheers

EDIT: Also added Custom Biome watercolors and Soulshards textures.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Is the download updated with the new updates or still to be released? I'm loving this texture pack seriously :D.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Is the download updated with the new updates or still to be released? I'm loving this texture pack seriously :D.
Its all in the download on the front page. Glad you are enjoying the pack!

Will probably be taking a day or two to actually play a little bit before resuming again on the textures. I still don't have anything but a basic house on my main world and I don't think it even has a roof yet :p

Reactions: tedyhere

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the TP man, awesome work! Think when you resume texturing you can look into railcraft? I use it alot and only a few things are textured.

Anyways awesome pack and great work!

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the TP man, awesome work! Think when you resume texturing you can look into railcraft? I use it alot and only a few things are textured.

Anyways awesome pack and great work!
Yeah, I actually have some stuff done, but Railcraft completely changed the file structure for textures. Just going to have to copy paste some stuff around. So you are in luck because that was going to be the next one on my list :D

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Its all in the download on the front page. Glad you are enjoying the pack!

Will probably be taking a day or two to actually play a little bit before resuming again on the textures. I still don't have anything but a basic house on my main world and I don't think it even has a roof yet :p

Well you deserve some game time bud, You and the rest who have helped with the pack has really done a awesome job.