[16x] Familiar yet Different [1.6.X-1.7.X][FTB][Dead]

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I had completely forgotten about that mod until you mentioned it. I loved that mod, especially for it's graphic style. I may just work on some textures for that.

EDIT: Though, I may wait until there is a newer update to really get into it...

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You know, I had completely forgotten about that mod until you mentioned it. I loved that mod, especially for it's graphic style. I may just work on some textures for that.

EDIT: Though, I may wait until there is a newer update to really get into it...
You should start on them after you play Half Life 3. I hear it's updating around that time. :p

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Here is an update on what is going on now.
The old "blocky" style a lot of you like is going to be continued on by @Blorph under the current packs name.
The new "fabric" style will be continued on by me under the new name of "Hand Crafted".
Now I don't know when new releases for either are going to happen.
@Blorph will create a new topic when he is ready to release his updated pack.
Make sure to give him your support.

Reactions: Blorph

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
Did this thing just kinda die out? I've been checking in occasionally - even though I haven't actually played minecraft in ages - just to see if anything's happened and nothing has as far as I can tell...

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't know about the amount of necro's I've made. Oh yeah, and I hate when people do that.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is an old dead thread but I feel I should update thous who may care.
I have went back to the original files, before the pattern change, and removed all unnecessary files and placed the updates on Cures. (may take time to be approved)
I have also updated the link to the template files to better help thous who may wish to update this themselves.
I don't intend to work on this pack anymore. (Sorry)
I have started texture pack work again I felt I should leave this pack in a better shape than it was.

ounNi5I.png

HandCrafted

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I know this is an old dead thread but I feel I should update thous who may care.
I have went back to the original files, before the pattern change, and removed all unnecessary files and placed the updates on Cures. (may take time to be approved)
I have also updated the link to the template files to better help thous who may wish to update this themselves.
I don't intend to work on this pack anymore. (Sorry)
I have started texture pack work again I felt I should leave this pack in a better shape than it was.

ounNi5I.png

HandCrafted
(I still care) and please do update this thread on whatever you do end up making in the future!