[16x] Familiar yet Different [1.6.X-1.7.X][FTB][Dead]

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Well sorry retep but I have decided to abandon that style.
When I swap between a test version of that and FyD I just like FyD more.
Also I have changed the shine on the sword texture and made textures for the cutlass.
I have also added the optifine support into the 1.6 version.
It should work with mcPatcher. It has not been added back into the 1.5 version yet.

In other news the new launcher may be making things easy we for texture pack creators.
Also if you have heard how packs work in 1.7 my pack probably will not play well with that since I leave unfinished textures in so I know what I have left to do.
That is all, this has been Information from Morton.

SephirothWS

Jul 29, 2019
If you have any problems with the copy.com links let me know.

Yes, yes I do have problems with the copy.com links, unfortunately. This is all I see when I click on it. ... Do I have to install some third party app for a zip file? I tried downloading it via the launcher, and it told me its not available for my modpack version. Running FTB unleashed...

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Well it looks like the page didn't fully load.
As far as versions on the launcher go not all of the ones that need to be there are there.
However since their working on the new launcher I have decided not to bother them.
If you can download my pack for any other 1.4.7 pack then just move that to the proper pack.

Maverick

Jul 29, 2019
Hey every time I try to download this tp over the ftb launcher for ftb unleashed its says "error texture pack not found with current version" I tried changing versions but it still gives me the error?

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds like something that the launcher devs would have to deal with.
I have to go through them to add/update versions anyway.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
New 1.6.4 version in the 1.6.X downloads.
Added updated several mods check the GitHub for more info.
New lava texture and new wood planks texture.
The new wood planks is **ONLY** in the vanilla textures and I will be working on changing the rest of them to match. (they feel less flat now)
P.S. I'm not dead. lol

I also recommend checking out GeekyFishCraft if I vanish again, It's similar yet unique.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
More updates to the 1.6.x version.
Sorry for working in that so much, but I think the 1.6.x packs may be out "soon".
The updates involve more mods, mod updates, and more random texture work.
I may have a full 1.2.5 pack done "soon", but no promises.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I will start work on nature once I pry my niece from the computer.
I also will likely add fall biome shading and some fall clothing to various mobs.
I love the oranges of fall.

_keen_

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to say that this texturepack is very nice to use and easy on the eyes :) I mean...there are some packs out there with similar style but this one doesn't go overboard with the squares and still keeps things fun and different. Thanks for all your work!

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Loved the look of this pack since when I had it in FTB Ultimate, that cartoony bright feel it gives is just awesome. Here's a couple of textures I've made for when I'm playing this that I added, I was just wondering if you thought they went well with the vibe from the pack, and also if they're good.
kL1Wj2q.png
Axe of The Stream
NVQ8CBR.png
Force Rod

Btw, with the Axe of The Stream I used your thaumium axe texture as a base design

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I think I will add your Axe of the Stream but the Force Rod seems a bit off.
It could be a while though I'm migrating the release downloads to a new place a friend set up for me.
I am also trying to get the Soartex Texture Patcher working for the pack to help trim file sizes for people.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh, I couldn't really think of what to do for the force rod, but thanks for considering my axe anyway :)

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a way to do ctm textures easier so here are some pics:
Hj0JCmv.png

idjc0bB.png

zwgVP00.png

Fun Fact:
I have more texture files in the MCPatcher/Optifine folder than in the vanilla Minecraft folder

Reactions: Electro44