1001 things to do in modded minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you think this will reach the 1001th Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 89 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
93: Make a good looking base at minimum one block from atleast 75% of the block adding mods installed

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
95. Make a fully-automated 5x ore processing plant that consumes no outside resources save power without using RoC's Extractor. Hint: Thermal Expansion can produce Niter (aka saltpeter) from sandstone (renewable via pulverizing cobblestone), which is a couple of processing steps away from the only external reagent needed by the top-tier Mekanism pre processing chain. All the other reagents can be produced form water and power with nothing other than more Mekanism machines.

Hang on a second- can't Mek turn cobble into gravel with one of its own machines? Why didn't I think of this before?

95.1. Make a fully-automated 5x ore processing plant using only Mekanism and Extra Utilities (for fast and lagfree water and cobble generation).

96. Do all the things on this list that don't instruct you to do themselves.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
96. Do all the things on this list that don't instruct you to do themselves.
97. Append a copy of all instructions up to this point, including this one, at the end of the list. Increase the maximum number (1001) if necessary.
98. Add paradoxes to the list so it becomes unfulfillable.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
99. Remove all paradoxes by way of a paradox, which by it's nature would just cause the paradoxes to return, ultimately resulting in infinite paradoxes.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
My head is starting to spin from the last few tasks that were posted (like the first time I watched the movie "Primer" lol), but...

100. Stop playing modded Minecraft for a full day. Go ahead - I dare ya, I know you won't be able to! :D
[Disclaimer: Using some weaksauce excuse from your personal life, such as work or family responsibilities doesn't count!]

101. Play vanilla Minecraft for a full day instead of modded Minecraft. Noooooooo!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Well I didn't really play today. However I was working on a mod and I did launch the game a few times to test it.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
98. Add paradoxes to the list so it becomes unfulfillable.
#96 alone already is an unfulfillable paradox- Russell's paradox, to be precise. If you do try to do it, when you come back to #96, you'll have to ask yourself whether or not it asks you to do itself again. If it does, then it suddenly changes its mind and says no, you don't have to. But, then, if you don't have to do it again, suddenly you do.

Set theory for the win!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
#96 alone already is an unfulfillable paradox- Russell's paradox, to be precise. If you do try to do it, when you come back to #96, you'll have to ask yourself whether or not it asks you to do itself again. If it does, then it suddenly changes its mind and says no, you don't have to. But, then, if you don't have to do it again, suddenly you do.

Set theory for the win!
Yea I know that one :D

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
My head is starting to spin from the last few tasks that were posted (like the first time I watched the movie "Primer" lol), but...

100. Stop playing modded Minecraft for a full day. Go ahead - I dare ya, I know you won't be able to! :D
[Disclaimer: Using some weaksauce excuse from your personal life, such as work or family responsibilities doesn't count!]

101. Play vanilla Minecraft for a full day instead of modded Minecraft. Noooooooo!

Does having a suckish computer count as weaksauce excuse for this? As I can barely play vanilla at good frame rates normally

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Does having a suckish computer count as weaksauce excuse for this? As I can barely play vanilla at good frame rates normally

Hey, if you can handle it, then by all mean, do it! I don't mean if your COMPUTER can handle it... I mean if YOU can handle playing vanilla. LOL I can't, not after playing modded. It's a one-way door for me, and I already walked thru it. Ain't no going back now. :)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. I can barely play on vanilla servers anymore without InvTweaks and NEI's shift-question mark :D
And "vanilla server" merely means "server that can be connected to with a vanilla client". I sometimes play on a Bukkit server with some cool game-enhancing plugins.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Build and in success fail with your RC Fusion reactor, obliterating all of the 40 current players on the server you'r on and making them go "WTF?".

Reach the Apex of Rotary Laziness where you stop wondering how to power things, but just stick more microturbines on them, and fill ten quantum tanks with Jetfuel. (Elite: Crystal Tank Multiblocks from Chromaticraft)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
104. Reach endgame Chromaticraft.

105. Fill one of ChromatiCraft's Void Cells (to my understanding, something of a DSU in an AE storage cell) with... something.

Swat_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
106. Fill a chunk from bedrock to build limit with ender io's vibrant capacitors and then fill it with rf :eek:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
106. Fill a chunk from bedrock to build limit with ender io's vibrant capacitors and then fill it with rf :eek:
I once tried to build a huge capacitor bank, but I hit the size limit :(
I don't remember it anymore but the total number of banks is limited.
I wonder if there's also a limit to how far it can go in one direction.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
110 build a creeper to the scale of one block of its skin (defined by its color) to a normal block. Then make it move using frames

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame