1001 things to do in modded minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you think this will reach the 1001th Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 89 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
-Completed: 863 days to finish list-

The title is pretty self explanatory. Post some things to do in modded MC. The goal is well, 1001 ideas. And don't put, "Post idea #X to the 1001 things to do in modded minecraft thread". I'll get started:

1.Build a massive and probaly over complex base, then corrupt it with a wip tool :(

(Feel free to post more than 1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skvapter

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
6. Use all these cool new mod tools to actually build something! (And don't use vanilla building methods like stairs, fences, buttons, trapdoors etc. for cosmetic details.)

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
12 1/2
Make a modded pack and add in mods you wouldn't normally use, and see how long you can play without mods that are the "norm" for you.

Muhahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: fowltief

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
13: Make/obtain one each of the most expensive/difficult item in each relevant mod and vanilla (transcendent blood orb for Blood Magic, the holy planks of Sengir {if they're still in there?} for GT, otherwise the Dragon Egg, Ancient Staff from BoP), go to the End, and...

...throw them into the void.

*smiles evilly*

Could you do it? I don't think I could!

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
13: Make/obtain one each of the most expensive/difficult item in each relevant mod and vanilla (transcendent blood orb for Blood Magic, the holy planks of Sengir {if they're still in there?} for GT, otherwise the Dragon Egg, Ancient Staff from BoP), go to the End, and...

...throw them into the void.

*smiles evilly*

Could you do it? I don't think I could!
NOOO MY ICHOR WAND!

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
7. Create a working steam powered train using funky locomotion frames, and steam engines

8. Trap some bosses in spatial IO, then send the disk to a friend.

8.1: Be the first person to post more than one idea in a post :D

[OffTopic]
Wouldn't #8 be a version of Jor El's neutral zone? (Superman reference)
[/OffTopic]

Live in a giant Natura redwood with no outward sign of your tech base except maybe a torch above your door outside.

I leave the numbering to whoever compiles the final list :D

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
* Build each kind of ReactorCraft reactor: HTGR, fission, breeder, and fusion.

* ACTUALLY USE all the power from said reactors.

* Compile a full set of RoC bedrock tools (yes, even the shovel) for you and at least 4 other people.

* Fill an ElectriCraft RF battery. (1.2 trillion RF. GOOD LUCK.)

Reactions: hiharryII

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
* Build each kind of ReactorCraft reactor: HTGR, fission, breeder, and fusion.

* ACTUALLY USE all the power from said reactors.

* Compile a full set of RoC bedrock tools (yes, even the shovel) for you and at least 4 other people.

* Fill an ElectriCraft RF battery. (1.2 trillion RF. GOOD LUCK.)

Well, to be fair...after building a fusion reactor, that electricraft battery will look pretty small. In fact, it will be full in under 4 minutes:)

20: Create a LiNAC style Fusion Reactor in ReC.

21: Create a quad-Fusion Reactor in ReC with no Solenoid. ( One would be needed during building, but if done right can be torn down. )