[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a odd issue with the Axe of the Stream from thuamcraft, it's not producing any logs from the trees I cut down with it. However its effect is working, where it cuts down the tree from the top down but it appears to be deleting the logs. This is occurring with the latest version of the pack and I would like to know if this is a known issue before creating a issue on github.

Last edited:

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
The launcher will not launch version 1.2.2.
It will launch older versions though.

The entire error log:
Code:
[13:32:05] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[13:32:05] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
The launcher will not launch version 1.2.2.
It will launch older versions though.

The entire error log:
Code:
[13:32:05] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[13:32:05] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
It does for everyone else. Worst case use the archive.

Hatsuni

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well I updated to version 1.2.2 today and NEI was supposed to be working but it's more broken than before for me.

fi389.jpg

Double clicking/right clicking does not turn any of the subsets on. What can I do to fix this ;_; I just want to play but every time I update there's a frustrating new problem.

Reactions: marcvanhof

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well I updated to version 1.2.2 today and NEI was supposed to be working but it's more broken than before for me.

fi389.jpg

Double clicking/right clicking does not turn any of the subsets on. What can I do to fix this ;_; I just want to play but every time I update there's a frustrating new problem.
Could you try disabling INPure core?

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Earlier complaints about NEI's item use function eating way too much system resources...I got you beat. Hands down. No contest. Not even in the same league.

If you think the NEI lag is bad, try programming an Inventory Manager to process everything your Quarry/DigiMiner/MFR Laser produces.

Reactions: Yulife

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me but can i request for this mod to be added in WLR?
It gets really lonely in my world ;_;

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me but can i request for this mod to be added in WLR?
It gets really lonely in my world ;_;
That looks like a fun mod! But.. I think it rather fits into packs like Madpack, that are more fun-oriented. Sorry! You can add it to your SSP world though :)

MrPoro

Jul 29, 2019
I play this modpack on a server but it has been crashing lately. I think it all started after i put down a Bio-generator from Mekanism. Anyways, here is one of the crash reports, I hope u can understand at least some of it :)

http://pastebin.com/d6h2RRv9

Edit: The server crashes everytime i place down the bio-generator and is very unstable when the generator is just placed.

Last edited:

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I play this modpack on a server but it has been crashing lately. I think it all started after i put down a Bio-generator from Mekanism. Anyways, here is one of the crash reports, I hope u can understand at least some of it :)

http://pastebin.com/d6h2RRv9

Currently that is a known issue with the latest version of the pack. Placing down any of the Mekanism generators will trigger a server crash. As the version of Mekanism in 1.2.2 is using a outdated IC2 api.

In order to fix it you will need to either use MCedit to delete the generator or update Mekanism and possibly IC2.

Here is a list of issues with the pack from it's github - https://github.com/Yulife/Wanderlust-Reloaded/issues

Last edited:
Reactions: MrPoro and Yulife

MrPoro

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot :)

Edit: I updated all 3 mekanism mods and server is running perfectly again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Currently that is a known issue with the latest version of the pack. Placing down any of the Mekanism generators will trigger a server crash. As the version of Mekanism in 1.2.2 is using a outdated IC2 api.

In order to fix it you will need to either use MCedit to delete the generator or update Mekanism and possibly IC2.

Here is a list of issues with the pack from it's github - https://github.com/Yulife/Wanderlust-Reloaded/issues
Using Gas-Burning gens in my ore processing facility with no issues.

Edit: yeah, read first...post second. Reason it works for me is SSP. Plz disregard.