[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Rednpd

Jul 29, 2019
Having similar issues to others in the thread & on github were NEI is messing up. Difference being that I seem be desktop crashing when I open inventories

http://pastebin.com/TDskukjy

EDIT
Initially I saw 0/0 recipes available and thought that I had mod filters on and once I tried to change mod filters in the NEI subset menu I started hardcrashing to desktop. I suppose there's a config serverside to reset NEI filters?

Last edited:

Ziglef

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting problems when using a old world with the new 1.2.1 server.
If i use a new world there are no problems. however with an old (1.2.0) world it says something about some items missing:
ForbiddenMagic: DivineOrb
chisel: present
chisel:tile.autoChisel
chisle:tile.autoChisel
chisel: present
ProjectBlue: pneumaticTube

and asks me to /fml confirm or /fml cancel

If i cancel the server goes down, and if i go confirm, the server loads up fine but when a client tries to connect to the server it says its connecting with "Missing mods: []" and cancels the connection, anyone has an idea of what it could be or if there is some file i should go to to get more info on this?

Thanks in advance

EDIT:
After redoing the proccess it now works.
No real change was made i just redone the proccess and the second time it worked.
Seems weird

Last edited:

mafrasi2

Jul 29, 2019
Mhm... the cause of the crash is the residue of Railcraft and Binnie still being MJ. Try disabling workshops in the Railcraft config, load the world, enable it again.
I get the same error and this fix doesn't work. I tried removing the one railcraft machine I built, but I forgot, where it is, and don't know how to filter specific blocks in MCEdit.

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
Gah, hate the crashes where the world doesn't load and it just redirects you to the server menu because there's no easy way to find what's causing the crash. I've added a few additional mods and disabled OpenComputers, thinking it was the problem, but I the world still crashes. Requesting help once again :S

I've added most of Reika's mods (Rotary/Reactor/Electri/Chromaticraft), MineChem, Project E, and Fastcraft. The log was too big for pastebin, you'll have to view it here.

assen

Jul 29, 2019
After applying the latest patch my server has "invisible" cables. You can't target these you can't interact with these but if you somehow find another cable in another chunk that is visible you can disconnect it and the rest becomes visible again. Any idea on how to fix this? I also had to revert the NEI plugins to the 1.9.0 version for NEI to work.

Tomatoh

Jul 29, 2019
Waila-1.5.7a_1.7.10 and NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.78-universal seem to work but not NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.79-universal~ NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.83-universal

valthrudnir

Jul 29, 2019
Lots of crash to launcher issues with this modpack making it unplayable, not entirely sure where the issue is but the error logs seem to point to a buildcraft issue:

http://pastebin.com/3PyF6LXk

This is a new world (just installed Wanderlust Reloaded this evening) nothing extra installed or enabled (with the exception of Fastcraft) using BoP when selecting world options. I can log into the world, terrain will generate and then it will crash to launcher.

I am using Fastcraft-1.13 and tried disabling VSynch.

Cheers!

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Lots of crash to launcher issues with this modpack making it unplayable, not entirely sure where the issue is but the error logs seem to point to a buildcraft issue:

This is a new world (just installed Wanderlust Reloaded this evening) nothing extra installed or enabled (with the exception of Fastcraft) using BoP when selecting world options. I can log into the world, terrain will generate and then it will crash to launcher.

Cheers!
Try 1.2.0 version until 1.2.1 is fixed

Shardiru

Jul 29, 2019

Cheers!

In your 1.2.1 folder, replace NEI and waila harvestability and their config files with the ones from the 1.2.0 version. You can get them from the archive on the OP. That should fix the crashes until Yulife can get it updated.

Reactions: Yulife

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have any clue why this is happening to me and a friend?

http://support.feed-the-beast.com/t...ry-error-when-me-and-friend-try-to-login/9299

I cant find anything on the internet on how to fix it and neither can creeperhost support.

Can you connect to ANY other server with minecraft? That's massively a local issue, not a server one.

I've added most of Reika's mods (Rotary/Reactor/Electri/Chromaticraft), MineChem, Project E, and Fastcraft. The log was too big for pastebin, you'll have to view it here.

I am NOT downloading a 15MB text file. That's a bad sign.

Post the last 100-200 lines on pastebin and I'll look? First thought is it's as simple as a conflict between recipes or items with one of the large number of things you've added. Try removing them one at a time. Is it just your world doing it, or a new world as well? A server?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Can you connect to ANY other server with minecraft? That's massively a local issue, not a server one.

I am NOT downloading a 15MB text file. That's a bad sign.

Post the last 100-200 lines on pastebin and I'll look? First thought is it's as simple as a conflict between recipes or items with one of the large number of things you've added. Try removing them one at a time. Is it just your world doing it, or a new world as well? A server?
Why are people uploading crash files anyway. Use pastebin.

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Gah, hate the crashes where the world doesn't load and it just redirects you to the server menu because there's no easy way to find what's causing the crash. I've added a few additional mods and disabled OpenComputers, thinking it was the problem, but I the world still crashes. Requesting help once again :S

Just as a lesson learned kinda thing. Try add mods one at a time and sort out issues one at a time. Oh my goodness. I just had a read of the error log a little. I don't even know where to start.

Hatsuni

Jul 29, 2019
I can login to any other server fine. I havent tried another modpack but creeperhost support is insisting that it's either mojang's fault or this pack's fault. I cannot find a thing on google that fixes this. My firewall has been disabled for months.

Here's what appears in my client log when I try to connect, any ideas?

http://paste.ee/p/hWraa

Last edited:

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
I can login to any other server fine. I havent tried another modpack but creeperhost support is insisting that it's either mojang's fault or this pack's fault. I cannot find a thing on google that fixes this. My firewall has been disabled for months.

Here's what appears in my client log when I try to connect, any ideas?

http://paste.ee/p/hWraa
Have you tried reinstalling the pack? Give it a go.

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder, anyone done some interesting builds on WLR? I suppose this post would be better suited to community showcase forum but it'd be awesome to see if anyone's got some :D