[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Hitaih

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated to 1.1.5 & generated a new map. No copper is spawning in any of the 3 worlds i tried to create

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated to 1.1.5 & generated a new map. No copper is spawning in any of the 3 worlds i tried to create

Make sure your using the archived version in this thread as the one from the FTB launcher may be the outdated bugged version of 1.1.5 still. Which has not copper or zinc generation and a few other issues.

Tomatoh

Jul 29, 2019
For the Ultimate Fermenter what type of Apple Cider, Sake, Mead, Ale, Grape Wine is needed to complete that portion? doesnt say but I am guessing the best?

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get the quest book to work without hqm /edit every time I complete a quest. It sees any items I create, but the Claim Reward button never works.
edit: and now it seems to work, with no changes, or even a restart of the game. Did something else in game, went back into the quest book, and quests work again... for now :/

Last edited:

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get the quest book to work without hqm /edit every time I complete a quest. It sees any items I create, but the Claim Reward button never works.
edit: and now it seems to work, with no changes, or even a restart of the game. Did something else in game, went back into the quest book, and quests work again... for now :/

Have you had much experience with HQM? MAke sure you're selecting a reward on quests that offer a choice.

Yulife, or anyone else, can you think of a reason why Spice of Life never seems to actually run?
Edit: Oh ffs. It's configs have it essentially disabled by default. WHY WOULD I INSTALL IT IF I DIDN"T WANT IT ENABLED?!

Last edited:

itssnowing

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the Igneous extruder causes crashes. I've had it happen twice- It can be resolved with Forge's option to remove erroring tile entities, but that also removes the extruder.

I can provide a crash report if necessary.

Is there another automated option for getting obsidian?

Edit: Nnnope, that didn't fix it at all. Crap.
Edit: No backups it seems. Here's the log from the removing erroring tile entities setting off, and here it is on.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
You need to have enough space for rewards.
Have you had much experience with HQM? MAke sure you're selecting a reward on quests that offer a choice.

Yulife, or anyone else, can you think of a reason why Spice of Life never seems to actually run?
Edit: Oh ffs. It's configs have it essentially disabled by default. WHY WOULD I INSTALL IT IF I DIDN"T WANT IT ENABLED?!
Actually, we had Spice of Life in WLR for a long time, however, when AppleCore came and replaced the HUD feature, I removed Spice of Life. Probably forgot to delete the config that disables it, haha.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the hotfix is on the launcher, however, it is listed as 1.1.6 so please don't get confused.

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the hotfix is on the launcher, however, it is listed as 1.1.6 so please don't get confused.

Oh that's great news for those of us that depend on the launcher links. It wouldn't let you set a subversion, ie. 1.1.5a or somesuch?

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, we had Spice of Life in WLR for a long time, however, when AppleCore came and replaced the HUD feature, I removed Spice of Life. Probably forgot to delete the config that disables it, haha.

Ahaha, so it is your fault!

I like the variety it enforces. Still working out the HUD differences.

Is there another automated option for getting obsidian?

Apparently (big apparently, haven't tested it) putting water and lava into a tinkers smeltery will create liquid obsidian. Nice way to jump to alumite if true.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
It would be very helpful and very friendly, when in the name of the downloadable file server would be a recognizable version number.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Very funny. Other Modpack developers can but also ....

But it´s okay... then I´ll wait that you fully finished the pack before I update....

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I heard the 1.1.5 fixed version version wasn't generating zinc ( I actually didn't find any in my new world), where do I get the new fix ?
Is there a way to retrogen zinc after this ?

sp3x

Jul 29, 2019
Yulife in the post it doesn't add the 1.6 server version pls attach it to the 1st post.

Thanks for all you are doing men :) you rock!