[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like the new texture either.
Holy hell it really isn't a bug! Well time to make a new addition to my texture pack I suppose.
Okie doke, just moved the old textures to the new folders in my texture pack. Here's a zip if anyone else wants to remove the eye melting, brain frying, unholiest of unholy textures that the new voidstone seems to want to use. Just take the zip and drop its contents into "YourTexturePack/assets/chisel/textures/blocks" :D

Attachments

• assets-chisel-texturesblocks.zip
    38 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

Unborn

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gettin the same stuff, the only way it doesn't happen for me is if I made a new world. Something currently existing is doing it, my guess from the logs is something to do with HQM, but I got no real idea. Pastee - https://pastee.org/968zs

Yup, disabled HQM and it booted with no issues. I'm going to re-enable it and maybe it'll work, like a hard reset or something idk. I'll report back

Looks like that's a nope. Still crashing, here's the pastee https://pastee.org/wmu9u

To make some distincitions, this only happens for the server. Single player is no problem

I had the same crash.. it seems like the updated HQM quests don't like the existing HQM saves, because it works if I delete the HardcoreQuesting folder from the world save or put back the old HQM config.

In the end I just deleted my HQM progress and manually set the tasks as completed with /hqm edit, which seemed to fix it.

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same crash.. it seems like the updated HQM quests don't like the existing HQM saves, because it works if I delete the HardcoreQuesting folder from the world save or put back the old HQM config.

In the end I just deleted my HQM progress and manually set the tasks as completed with /hqm edit, which seemed to fix it.

Hm alright, good stuff! Glad we don't totally lose the HQM stuff

Hucci

Jul 29, 2019
I am experiencing crash at launch when disabling AppleCore (and HungerOverhaul), any ideas why? It was running fine when I disabled them in 1.1.4.

EDIT: Ok, its obviously an issue with Mariculture, does it require AppleCore now?

Code:
[13:07:54] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper/]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: joshie/mariculture/fishery/items/ItemVanillaFish
    at net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap.func_151354_b(SourceFile:358) ~[kl.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:287) ~[bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:129) ~[Main.class:?]
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: joshie.mariculture.fishery.items.ItemVanillaFish
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: squeek/applecore/api/food/IEdible
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: squeek.applecore.api.food.IEdible
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    ... 6 more

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I am experiencing crash at launch when disabling AppleCore (and HungerOverhaul), any ideas why? It was running fine when I disabled them in 1.1.4.

EDIT: Ok, its obviously an issue with Mariculture, does it require AppleCore now?

Code:
[13:07:54] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper/]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: joshie/mariculture/fishery/items/ItemVanillaFish
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: joshie.mariculture.fishery.items.ItemVanillaFish
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: squeek/applecore/api/food/IEdible
    ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: squeek.applecore.api.food.IEdible
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    ... 6 more
No idea, try disabling HungerOverhaul but not AppleCore.

Basenji

Jul 29, 2019
  • Private Whitelist Server, WanderR (Basenji) : 192.99.32.96
  • Pm Basenji your minecraft name to join
  • -No griefing
  • Teamspeak IP: 192.99.32.96 password WanderR
  • Optional mods that are not used:
  • -> None
Server version 1.1.5

AngryPakos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! I would love to join some server, but im quite new to modded minecraft. I've downloaded multimc and a pack from first post, then i copied all stuff. Could someone add me to white list so i could give a try ? :)) I'm not sure what i should post here, but after logging to multimc it call me "Cycong" so perhaps that would work :))

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! I would love to join some server, but im quite new to modded minecraft. I've downloaded multimc and a pack from first post, then i copied all stuff. Could someone add me to white list so i could give a try ? :)) I'm not sure what i should post here, but after logging to multimc it call me "Cycong" so perhaps that would work :))
Go to the original post on Page 1 and look at the bottom of the first post for the server section. Lots of awesome servers!

AngryPakos

Jul 29, 2019
well i saw the first post, but when i tried to log on any of them i always stack on "logging" so i bet that i need to be whitelisted first :)) And as far as i get it ur an author of this modpack (so propably u are the one who could add me to official server ... ooor.. im doing smt wrong :(( )

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
well i saw the first post, but when i tried to log on any of them i always stack on "logging" so i bet that i need to be whitelisted first :)) And as far as i get it ur an author of this modpack (so propably u are the one who could add me to official server ... ooor.. im doing smt wrong :(( )
Nope, not an admin of the official server anymore. And it says whether they are whitelisted or not, Public means no whitelist while Private means whitelisted. You also need to check the optional mods so you can join. Your best bet is the official server which uses 1.1.4 at the moment but it has all optional mods enabled.

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019

As mentioned in the first post, ChurrosCraft is a public server - no whitelist ;) Mc.Churroscraft.net You just need to enable all of the ProjectRed and Bluepower mods. Still on 1.1.4 atm but since 1.1.5 is now out that will probably happen soon :D

Fr33K UY

Jul 29, 2019
Really nice one,love this kind of packs with HQM since im a noob with no sence of progression. But ever since i started playing it i have this small problem, I cant find any tin. And when I say any I mean NOT ONE TIN ORE IN 4 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY. Must be something on my configs but oh god cant find any.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
We have some pretty nice builders!
This is @boondockArtist 's Casa, it is pretty awesome, check it out ;)
Qc6kxYD.jpg
Az32UmN.jpg

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
on a private server im working on leveling a rather large area (thinking 5-6 ^2 chunks) for a structure i plan on building :) (and i dont even have a mine yet, using TC tools >.>)