[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
FYI FOR ANYONE CURIOUS ABOUT THE END.

I generated the end with a world border of 1000. During the generation the server crashed 5 times, but now that the WB is set with a buffer, i've flown around the end with little issue. We haven’t killed the dragon on my server due to the crashing, but it did seem to help significantly pregenning and getting all the generation error out all at once.

EDIT: YMMV with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

skwaru

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting Transfer node energy is possible only through QED, Is it suppose to be like that? Survivalist gen x8 is early game feature and its not possible to craft it with this recipe.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting Transfer node energy is possible only through QED, Is it suppose to be like that? Survivalist gen x8 is early game feature and its not possible to craft it with this recipe.
Didn"t change so I guess it is set like that.

skwaru

Jul 29, 2019
My Mekanism generators and cubes dont extract power through EnderIO conduits, but every machine and cube can take energy from conduits. How can i fix that?

edit:
Downgraded to 1.1.3 and all works fine. What is also different that in 1.1.4 Mekanism cable wont connect to ThermalExpansion or EnderIO machinery and in 1.1.3 its ok.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
My Mekanism generators and cubes dont extract power through EnderIO conduits, but every machine and cube can take energy from conduits. How can i fix that?

edit:
Downgraded to 1.1.3 and all works fine. What is also different that in 1.1.4 Mekanism cable wont connect to ThermalExpansion or EnderIO machinery and in 1.1.3 its ok.
Never. Downgrade. That is dangerous stuff.
Instead, update asielib to the latest.

Reactions: UrNotFunny

Garfieldcfc

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm having a few issues making a server. I have already tried re-downloading the server files, but it keeps saying "Fatally missing blocks" in the client whenever I try to join the server. Am I the first one to have this problem?

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
FYI FOR ANYONE CURIOUS ABOUT THE END.

I generated the end with a world border of 1000. During the generation the server crashed 5 times, but now that the WB is set with a buffer, i've flown around the end with little issue. We haven’t killed the dragon on my server due to the crashing, but it did seem to help significantly pregenning and getting all the generation error out all at once.

EDIT: YMMV with this.

Yeah the crashing is annoying. I'm not sure a 1000 border will be large enough though. Some of the meteorites supposedly spawn 1300+ away from original island.

Supposedly next version of HEE will fix the redecorating crash.

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone completed the Ender Backpack quest? I got one the correct way, but the backpack is never really in inventory, so it can't be detected. Or is there a way to get one in inventory? (without cheating)

Last edited:

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
If you look hard enough in this thread, you should have found this: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-quests-tabula-rasa.52737/page-38#post-831980

That doesn't answer the question. If you get the ender backpack legitimately, the pack is NEVER in your inventory, so the quest never registers as completed. I've gotten the pack the correct way, (I won't spoil it here), but I'm wondering what the trick is (if it's even possible), to complete the quest. I suspect it's a bug, but I wanted to know if anyone has completed the quest legimately before I report it as an issue.

Reactions: FnDragon

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
The correct way is not killing the Frienderman and instead using other means to get it.

Here is the description from the mods forum thread:

Ender Backpacks are pretty much portable ender chests, with the best of both worlds. It uses the same storage as the ender chest, so items that are stored inside are completely safe. They're also unbreakable, so you don't have to worry about repairing these.

There is no crafting recipe for this backpack. Actually, I will only give you these two hints as to how you can get them: First, you will need an ender chest. Second, when you see it you will probably know where to get it, you'll just have to figure out how.

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
The correct way is not killing the Frienderman and instead using other means to get it.

Here is the description from the mods forum thread:
Like I said, I know how to get it, and I've obtained it. But when you obtain it that legit way, the ender backpack is NEVER in your inventory, so the quest doesn't register. That's the issue.

Milonex

Jul 29, 2019
Like I said, I know how to get it, and I've obtained it. But when you obtain it that legit way, the ender backpack is NEVER in your inventory, so the quest doesn't register. That's the issue.
I've said this already on this thread, on the official server and there's a request to fix it ont github. But it seems like people doesn't believe/read what we said. We got the backpack, Legit.

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
I've obtained it the proper way and its completed in HQM. I'm nots ure what you're doing wrong.
Yeah the crashing is annoying. I'm not sure a 1000 border will be large enough though. Some of the meteorites supposedly spawn 1300+ away from original island.

Supposedly next version of HEE will fix the redecorating crash.
The 1000 border was the initial test and so we could kill the dragon. I plan on increasing the WB size in the end. It's just been hard to find time when members aren't playing. :)

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
I've obtained it the proper way and its completed in HQM. I'm nots ure what you're doing wrong.
I suspect you must have completed it in an earlier version of the pack when the backback chestplate option was true or something (not sure if backback chestplate was ever true, but that's the only thing that makes sense to me). Backpacks currently don't take up a chest slot (which is great, IMO), but there's no way that I know of to remove the ender backpack so that it appears in your inventory. It starts placed on the ground, and is always either on your back, or on the ground, no where else.

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
I suspect you must have completed it in an earlier version of the pack when the backback chestplate option was true or something (not sure if backback chestplate was ever true, but that's the only thing that makes sense to me). Backpacks currently don't take up a chest slot (which is great, IMO), but there's no way that I know of to remove the ender backpack so that it appears in your inventory. It starts placed on the ground, and is always either on your back, or on the ground, no where else.

You would be mistaken. I just did it yesterday. Had a enderman with a backpack spawn into my base from a rainstorm. laid down a chest, he did his thing. Got the backpack, it was ready to be claimed in HQM. newest version of WLR. No configs changes.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Added a server section to the OP. If you want to want your server added, give me a format of :
  • [Public (no whitelist) or Private (whitelist)?] server, [Name of the server] ([Owner]) : [IP of the server]
  • -[Rules]
  • -[If you have Cauldron or something similar to it, mention it, as well as important plugins]
  • -[Additional notes, for example, Teamspeak, Website, etc.]
  • Optional mods that are not used:
  • [Mods]

Reactions: Internuntius