[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Question, have you thought about adding Gendustry? It simplifies Bees a bit I think, and although I don't have much experience with it, maybe others would like to see it in the pack?
EDIT: It crashes the pack currently, something about Trigger something :p
In would love to see Gendustry added
Gendustry makes bees so easy, it's incredible. Have to say nope.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
I have a silly question: how (or what) do I farm for food at the beginning?

(guess I have this question because I have never play MagicFarm or AgSkies)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019

You get a hoe or preferably a mattock, rightclick grass blocks away from water to get seeds, go to dirt or grass near water and rightclick it with a hoe or a mattock as well. That will give you farmland where you can put your seeds in. Use either bonemeal or a watering can to grow the crop. Once it has matured, rightclick it to gain its fruits, no destruction of the crop block is needed.

Reactions: Odovbold

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm misremembering magic farm, or something is different, but what is the next material after bronze for picks?

Bronze says it's "Obsidian" level, but obsidian is not mineable with it, and I'm pretty sure I used to go bronze -> alumite, which takes obsidian.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
The new IP of the server is artisanrealms.com . There is no whitelist anymore but remember not to grief and keep it civil!

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to restrict access to that to deny port 80 request. I can see two peoples resumes and a default website landing page.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
W-what...
If I go to that URL with my web browser, instead of Minecraft, I get served the root of the web-directory.

This has 3 folders in it, which I won't name to help avoid other people getting access after you've finished fixing it. The first looks like a default theme set up, as though you're trying to make a website for something. The second is a girls resume, and the third a guys.

If you want to stop me (and anyone else) from accessing these by chance (only by you giving them the URL) then you should disable the directory index option.

Depending on what web-server the box is running, it's usually a case of changing one line in a config file. It doesn't look like apaches directory, so I can't help much. What you need to do is find something like "Default page to serve" and a setting near it about what to do when no default page found. Or just create a file called "Index.htm" and put it in www-root with either nothing in it, or a quick message saying to login using the minecraft ftb client.

Or alternatively, if you don't want web-accessible resumes, just turn off the web server.

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019

For very early food, apples kept me alive. There are at least two types of apple tree that you can find that produce a ton of apples. One looks like it has red apple's in the leaves and you can right click the leaves to harvest the apple (or chop the tree down to get a ton of apples and apple sapplings). The other type has apples that grow under the leaves, after they ripen they fall to the ground. You can also make an apple sappling by apple + oak sappling in crafting grid.

Use NEI to see what you can make with an apple, you can turn them into Apple Juice or Fruit Salads pretty easy to get more food value from them.

Reactions: Yulife

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
Gendustry makes bees so easy, it's incredible. Have to say nope.
That's true, it would throw off the balance in the pack already :p Also, an odd thing, I updated to 1.1.4 from 1.1.3, and it keeps giving me a message saying to upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4. I just hit no every time but I don't think I've ever had a pack do this before :p

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
That's true, it would throw off the balance in the pack already :p Also, an odd thing, I updated to 1.1.4 from 1.1.3, and it keeps giving me a message saying to upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4. I just hit no every time but I don't think I've ever had a pack do this before :p
Weird. Use the 1.1.4 of the archive alongside of MultiMC if you have FTB Launcher problems, that is what always helps.

Menoaw

Jul 29, 2019
just wondering if anybody else has come across the problem concerning mining lasers.

in single player they dont seem to lag, but on my small server with a friend (we can run 2 BC quarries and various other stuff with no issues at all) when i plug it in to power and start it working, it starts lagging the server within 2-3 minutes, so badly that eventually it will just kick you out consistantly. (no it does not crash, just boots players)

not sure what problem is, but any suggestions on what might help would be appreciated.

only mod added to server not from the pack is fastcraft. (happened in 1.1.3 and also in 1.1.4)

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Good to see you fixed the webhost yulife. Didn't mean to scare you, just figured you might want it covered up a bit.

Reactions: Yulife

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm adding this so an MultiMC instance, and it keeps failing to download some akka-actor and config library file for Forge version 1235. Anyone else getting this issue? i'm unsure how to fix at this point, I've tried with a few versions of Forge and none are working.

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any quests for Ars Magica 2? Or future future plans if there aren't? (it's not listed with witchery and steam powered on the upcoming).

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm adding this so an MultiMC instance, and it keeps failing to download some akka-actor and config library file for Forge version 1235. Anyone else getting this issue? i'm unsure how to fix at this point, I've tried with a few versions of Forge and none are working.
Do it manually with these steps:
#1 Download 1.1.4 Client from the archive
#2 Make a new 1.7.10 instance, install Forge 1236
#3 Launch and close
#4 Drag the resourcepacks, scripts, mods and configs in the minecraft folder of the instance
#5 Adjust RAM and Permgen
#6 Launch and play ~

Reactions: capSAR273

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
No one answered me before, what's the material needed to go between bronze pick axe and being able to mine obsidian?