[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like MFR is crashing it.
Anyway, what were you doing while you crashed?
Just loading in the world. I was standing in a desert, far from my base. I reloaded it and just stood still for around 5m and let things load, and that seemed to solve it. I guess my computer is just dying. (Luckily, cyber monday is coming up so i can afford new parts for this piece of junk >.>)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Just loading in the world. I was standing in a desert, far from my base. I reloaded it and just stood still for around 5m and let things load, and that seemed to solve it. I guess my computer is just dying. (Luckily, cyber monday is coming up so i can afford new parts for this piece of junk >.>)
Is your world corrupted (crashes on entering) or is it fine again?

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Is your world corrupted (crashes on entering) or is it fine again?
It's fine again, sorry for bothering you. It was just my computer being horrid.

I do have a question, though. Is there a use for Essentia Gas? I get it every time I use AE2 with essentia storage. It looks like this: http://prntscr.com/58zhow Just the essentia color with a bar beneath it. Is this a glitch?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
The OP is much more tidy now, make sure to check it out :) It looks a lot more organized and overlook-able!
This was in need for a long time, heh.

Reactions: Arbitrary

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019
Have a crash whenever I load up a world with the Faithful 32x pack active. I started a world on default textures, then I decided to get the Faithful 32x pack off the launcher and whenever I start the world I had it crashes. This only happens when I have ProjectRed installed.

Pastee of crash log :https://paste.ee/p/m1M0R

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019
The OP is much more tidy now, make sure to check it out :) It looks a lot more organized and overlook-able!
This was in need for a long time, heh.

It looks a lot better. You could add a note on how to leave/disable EiraIRC so that it doesn't join the IRC channel if you don't want it to. (I've disabled it on my server and client since I didn't want it).

Reactions: MissLid

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
Question, have you thought about adding Gendustry? It simplifies Bees a bit I think, and although I don't have much experience with it, maybe others would like to see it in the pack?
EDIT: It crashes the pack currently, something about Trigger something :p

Last edited:

Tomatoh

Jul 29, 2019
In would love to see Gendustry added...

I thnk the Chocobo's need to be tuned a bit they seem to be all over the place and I would say make them rare.. They have invaded my house and do not seem to follow normal spawn rules..

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Have a crash whenever I load up a world with the Faithful 32x pack active. I started a world on default textures, then I decided to get the Faithful 32x pack off the launcher and whenever I start the world I had it crashes. This only happens when I have ProjectRed installed.

Pastee of crash log :https://paste.ee/p/m1M0R
Disable Mapwriter and use Journeymap.